Ikano Bank – Business Intelligence Developer, Finance Compliance
Ikano Bank is on a journey to become a data driven organization; Data is an asset and we want to make best use of it! We are turning to new technologies, new ways of working and transforming our IT landscape. We create solutions that simplify finance!
Ikano Bank AB is strengthening its Data Management team with a Business Intelligence Developer with a focus on finance compliance reporting. You will join a team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues responsible for development and delivery of regulatory reporting and business intelligence solutions. The wider Data & Analytics team is also responsible for the bank’s enterprise data warehouse including development of the data warehouse, data quality assurance and a bank wide data governance network.
In your assignments as BI Developer you will be working closely with several departments across the bank, with a specific focus on Finance and Risk.
• Responsible for delivery of timely, -high quality reporting packages
• Supporting business by investigating reporting figures
• Coordinate and respond to ad-hoc requests from senior management, the regulatory authorities and other teams.
• Development of new and existing reporting to include data aggregation, enrichment and validation
• Implementation and testing of vendor supplied releases to ensure compliance
• Work closely with data warehouse developers, data governance and information architect
• To be actively involved in cross divisional projects requiring collaboration across functions
• To be proactively seeking opportunities to improve workflows, technology and integrity of reporting information
• To ensure adherence of a robust control environment by performing key checks and controls proving data completeness and consistency across and between outputs.
• Adhere to Ikano development processes and standards
Our financial reporting platform is AxiomSL with underlying Oracle databases. For this job, it is possible to have experience with other ETL and BI tools and databases, as long as you are willing to learn and work with our platform!
We offer you
As BI Developer for Finance Compliance, you will be involved in the entire development process, ranging from estimations, workshops with business/projects and requirements analysis to testing and documentation. As part of the Data & Analytics team you will be in the centre of events of the bank with opportunity to develop both technically and professionally and build your professional network. We work in an international environment, and you will get the chance to cooperate with colleagues from many different countries and cultures.
This position is more than what meets the eye. You will get the chance to push boundaries and influence your daily work. All as part of a caring and open culture where we live our values, work hard, have fun and operate with a long-term perspective.
Are you the one for Ikano?
To be successful in this role we think you need to be naturally curious with a desire to understand our business and users. We think you are a driven and self-motivated person with great attention to details, making sure we deliver accurately and on time.
Experience and skills:
• Knowledge and understanding of ETL and data modelling
• Knowledge of data quality and handling quality issues
• Knowledge of SQL for analytical purposes
• Bacheloror or Master in either Computer Science or Economics or comparable education
• Good documentation skills
• Structured, analytical and accurat
• Fluent in English
• A strong desire to learn
• Experience from the banking, insurance or other regulated sector is an advantage but not a requirement
How to apply
Ikano Bank is partnering up with Academic Search International. You apply by clicking the link below and uploading your CV + cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Marcus Kleine at +4673 650 31 77 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Researcher Emma Herrlin at +46 704 32 28 75 or email@example.com. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
About Ikano Bank
Ikano Bank offers simple and attractive savings and loan products for consumers, sales support services for retailers, and leasing and factoring solutions for corporate customers. Ikano Bank has a presence in Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, the UK, Poland, Germany and Austria. Ikano Bank is part of Ikano Group, who is an international group of companies operating in the areas of banking, insurance, residential and retail. At Ikano, our vision is to create possibilities for better living. We do this by working together to create simple and meaningful solutions based on fair terms that bring value to our customers. Ikano Group was established in 1988 and is owned by the Kamprad family. Find out more about us on www.ikanogroup.com
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se