8 Jan 2018
Trade Marketing Professional
Barilla, a Family company originally established in 1877 as a bread and pasta shop in Parma, is today one of the top Italian food groups: a leader in the pasta business worldwide, in the pasta sauces business in continental Europe, in the bakery products business in Italy and in the crisp bread business in Scandinavia through the Wasa brand.
Are you our new Trade Marketing Professional eager to work in close cooperation with our agencies and our sales team to secure the ideal In Store execution for Barilla Meal Solutions? Does it excite you to develop creative marketing initiatives and PoS material to drive our sales efficiently? Are you a structured doer that thrives in a creative, analytical and cross-functional team? If so, and given that you have a genuine interest in food, retail and industry trends, we want to hear from you!
Since one of our co-workers is taking on a new challenge within the company, we are now looking for a Trade Marketing Professional to join the Trade Marketing and Category Management team. The position is full time, based in Stockholm and will be appointed mid May 2016.
In this role you are a coordinator between our internal sales, customers and marketing. You are the brand activator, and your contribution is essential to increase sales. You make reality of the strategies for our customers in close cooperation with KAMs and the Marketing department.
- Develop in-store material and other sales materials to stores and sales team, in cooperation with our trade marketing agency, making sure that have the most efficient tools to ensure efficient and result oriented sales.
- Launch support. Make sure we have the best possible tool box for the sales force supporting our launches within the category
- Analyse the proper trade marketing mix, channel/store format potential and present your conclusions to KAMs and Sales Force through presentations and sales material
- Analyse product performance per channel and customer – analysis and studies to create an understanding of what sells and the effect of different measures on sales and profitability
- Manage contacts with external agencies for in-store marketing, realisation of POS/POP material and follow up of promo activities
- Ensure cost effective use and correct follow up of trade marketing budget
We are looking for a structured doer who really makes things happen, and enjoys working with varied tasks in a fast moving environment. You have a genuine interest in Swedish retail and make sure to stay updated on whats happening in the industry.
You have a strong analytical side yet you are a true people person with a natural affinity to handle many different people and are a natural driving force when working in teams and you strive to make ideas realized. You have a strong creative side that you want to develop further.
Your previous experience is from sales and/or marketing and you are already advanced in AC Nielsen analysis. You have the ability to express yourself well both verbally and in writing in Swedish as well as English. As a base, you have an academic background with approximately 2 years of relevant work experience.
Above all this it is important to us that you like our products and share our values; Intellectual Curiosity, Passion, Courage, Trust and Integrity.
In this process we have a close cooperation with Academic Search International and direct any questions about the position to Recruitment Consultant Martina Josefsson at +46-8-555 15 715. If you feel that this is the right next challenge for you, please submit your CV/Resume and a cover letter thorough the link below. Last date to apply is April 30th, but as we will be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, please submit your application as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!ansök tjänsten