8 Jan 2018
Trade Marketing Professional – Food Service
Barilla, a Family company originally established in 1877 as a bread and pasta shop in Parma, is today one of the top Italian food groups: a leader in the pasta business worldwide, in the pasta sauces business in continental Europe, in the bakery products business in Italy and in the crisp bread business in Scandinavia through the Wasa brand.
Are you our new Trade Marketing Professional eager to head up marketing projects and innovations? The one who will secure marketing plans and channel specific communication, while in close cooperation with our agencies also lead the creation of sales material. Are you an energetic and outgoing person who likes to juggle a variation of tasks while building solid relationships with numerous customers and colleagues? If so, and given that you have a genuine interest in food and industry trends, we want to hear from you!
Since one of our co-workers is taking on a new challenge within the company, we are now looking for a Trade Marketing Professional to join the Food Service team. The position is full time, based in Stockholm. In this role you are a coordinator between our internal sales, customers and marketing teams. You are the brand activator, and your contribution is essential to increase sales. You make reality of the strategies for our customers in close cooperation with KAMs and the Marketing department.
- Manage marketing projects/innovations
- Create channel specific communication & marketing plans
- Develop sales material for our sales team, in cooperation with our marketing agency, making sure that we have the most efficient tools to ensure efficient and result oriented sales
- Create and implement launch plans and make sure that we have the best possible tool box for the sales force supporting launches within the category
- Manage product assortment and secure that we have the right assortment for Swedish Food Service market
- Analyse product performance per channel and customer – analysis and studies to create and understanding of what sells and the effect of different measures on sales and profitability
- Manage contacts with external agencies for marketing, realisation of sales material and follow up of promo activities
- Ensure cost effective use and correct follow up of trade marketing budget
We are looking for a structured doer who really makes things happen, and enjoys working with varied tasks in a fast moving environment. You have a genuine interest in food and make sure to stay updated on whats happening in the industry.
You have strong communication skills and you are a true people person with a natural affinity to handle many different people. You are a natural driving force when working in teams and you strive to make ideas realized. You have a strong creative side that you want to develop further.
Your previous experience is from sales and/or marketing. You have the ability to express yourself well both verbally and in writing in Swedish and English, and you have an academic background with approximately 2 years of relevant work experience. Above all this it is important to us that you like our products and share our values; Intellectual Curiosity, Passion, Courage, Trust and Integrity.
In this process we have a close cooperation with Academic Search International and direct any questions about the position to Recruitment Consultant Martina Josefsson at +46-8-555 15 715. If you feel that this is the right next challenge for you, please submit your CV/Resume and a cover letter through the link below. Last date to apply is 30th April, 2016. However we will be interviewing candidates on an ongoing basis, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!ansök tjänsten