18 Oct 2019
Swedencare – Global Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about branding, marketing and sales? Do you strive to contribute to business growth? Would you love to improve the wellbeing of pets all around the world? Are you excellent in project management and networking? Then, we have the right opportunity for you!
Swedencare is an international company with 30+ entrepreneurially driven employees, agile and flexible who work well both individually and together. A positive team with a wide knowledge & experience, all working together towards a common target.
Swedencare is looking for a dynamic Global Marketing Manager, strong in both strategy and operations, to develop our most valuable product and Trademark ProDen PlaqueOff, a worldwide leading product and brand which improves the oral health for Cats and Dogs. You will work globally from the head office in Malmö, Sweden. You report to CEO and have a digital manager in your team.
Key Responsibilities in the role:
- To ensure the continued success of the Brand/Trademark and to drive the process of identifying, developing and implementing categories and products to strengthen the product line.
- Establish a common global brand platform and implement global brand guidelines.
- Ownership of the strategic brand agenda to achieve top- and bottom-line growth both mid- and long-term.
- Lead the development of innovation and marketing plans and platforms for the products.
- Drive and manage new product development and product changes of the assigned brand as project manager.
- Media content and channel planning with special emphasis on Digital marketing, brand building and external communication.
- Steer the local brand planning process all over the world and secure the implementation of the brand plans in different markets depending on the size and maturity of the country.
- Be a vital player in sales strategies, executing sales support to online platforms, group companies and your colleagues, external distributors, whole sellers, Veterinary and Pet Specialty chains
This is what the job can give you:
- Learning: Taking your career to the next level working with great people both locally and around the world, both colleagues in our subsidiaries as well as external distributors that supports your growth and vice versa.
- Innovation: Using the power of innovation to reinvent the future.
- Extraordinary brand: Working with an amazing international premium brand and product lines that you can truly be proud of.
This job might be for you, if you feel that the following describes you:
- You have the passion for building world-class brands and innovation and a bold and curious mindset.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Marketing Manager, preferably in an international context.
- You have significant experience in strategic brand building and proven track record in reaching the business goals.
- You have excellent product management and project leadership skills, as well as communication and collaboration skills.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English, knowledge of any other language and culture is a benefit.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, an independent way of working with active networking.
- You are very proactive and a drive to see the results, take on challenges and improve things.
- You are a hopefully a devoted pet lover and enjoy the company of furry friends at the office!
- Pet industry experience is a plus but not a necessity.
Swedencare develop, produce, market and sell premium products on the global and fast-growing market within animal healthcare for cats, dogs and horses. The product groups ProDen PlaqueOff and NutriScience are represented on approximately fifty markets in all parts of the world, including the headquarter in Malmö, six subsidiaries in the Nordics, United States, France, Spain, Great Britain and Ireland and through an external distribution network. Swedencare’s sales have increased significantly over the last few years with strong margins and results. The board of directors and the management have a wide and extensive experience of international marketing and sales. Swedencare is since June 2016 listed on NASDAQ First north, Stockholm and has approximately 2000 shareholders.
In this recruitment process, Swedencare is partnering up with Academic Search. If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Senior recruitment consultant Anette Nordgaard at 0701-75 64 24 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Researcher Sara Henriksson at 0701-65 31 96 or email@example.com. Please send in your application as soon as possible but no later than 1st of November, 2019.
All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se