8 Jan 2018
Diaverum is one of the worlds largest independent renal care providers with 300 clinics and offices in 19 countries around the world. We can devote all our efforts to developing the best renal care services in the fields of dialysis, transplantations or preventive care and lifestyle related services. We know our patients, their needs, and their strong desire to live a normal daily life, not being confined by their illness. Our aim is that our patients can experience a warm and homely atmosphere when visiting our clinics, and when leaving us, we hope they feel revitalized. For further information about Diaverum, please visit www.diaverum.com
Diaverum is expanding and we have to strengthen our team with a mid to senior-level SW Developer with experience in application and web technology solutions. You will be working in an international environment with contacts in various countries all over the world.
The team and this position are based in Lund.
Working at Diaverum
Do you enjoy participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle? Would you like to work in a company providing products and services that improve quality of peoples lives – Then this is the position for you!
If you enjoy working as a generalist rather than a specialist, then we can offer you a stimulating environment where you work with everything from developing code, testing, support the organization to troubleshooting and bug fixing. As a Software Developer at Diaverum you will be part of a growing development team consisting of Designers, Developers, Architects, Business Analysts and Database Administrators. Diaverum always strives towards continuous improvement, which makes it important to work with people who like to grow and develop knowledge within different technical areas.
We believe that you are/have:
- A dedicated developer who love to deliver business value to the users
- Meticulous and quality conscious
- The Ability to maintain positive and healthy relationships with all team members and customers
- A value-based personality with the ability to work both independently and in a team
- Participate in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Work closely with designers, developers, and analysts to help enhance usability
- Develop, maintain, enhance, and support fully functioning applications
- Work with Quality Assurance including test activities
- Stay current on new technologies as they relate to web-based application development
- Take ownership of assigned development projects
- Maintain and create user- and technical documentation etc
We believe that you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field or relevant combination of education and practical experience
- Minimum three years experience of SW Development, developing applications is an advantage
- Experience working with maintenance of existing code
- Experience in software development of business critical applications is highly valued
- Experience related to legal, medical or other regulatory requirements is highly valued
- The Ability to follow existing configuration management and application development procedures
- Experience in agile software development methodologies is an advantage
- Subversion (SVN), git or other source management experience
- The Ability to create and execute unit tests
- The Ability to take part in writing system design documents
- The Ability to learn and apply programming concepts and new programming languages
In this recruitment process Diaverum cooperates with Academic Search International. You apply for the position via the link below. Fill in your data and attach a cover letter and CV in English as soon as possible. For more information about the position, contact Ida Hartford at 040-6151614.