8 Jan 2018
Senior Sourcing Manager
Duni is a leading supplier of attractive and convenient products for table setting and takeaway. The Duni brand is sold in more than 40 markets and enjoys a number one position in Central and Northern Europe. Duni has some 1,900 employees in 17 countries, headquarters in Malmö and production units in Sweden, Germany and Poland. Sales for 2011 amounted to SEK 3,807 m. Duni is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm. Our core values are Ownership, Open mind, Added value and Will to win.
Duni is aiming for expansion within our business area Meal Service and we are now looking for a Senior Sourcing Manager, a key specialist function within Meal Service.
The overall objective of the Senior Sourcing Manager position is to trade the appropriate portfolio in order to maximize sales and profit. The Senior Sourcing Manager also has the task to coordinate all sourcing activities across Meal Service.
Responsibilities and tasks of the Position
The Senior sourcing Manager is responsible for sourcing for the Take Away and Dunifom in Dunis business area Meal Service. Such responsibility includes;
- ensuring the optimal supplier base given the strategic direction of the category and needs of target customer segments.
- identifying appropriate new suppliers and carry out supplier evaluations of these, and as well as phasing out suppliers.
- to negotiate on a continuous basis attractive agreements with the suppliers for the category and ensure that the Take away and Duniform offer is sourced in a very cost efficient way and that suppliers are constantly challenged.
- work closely with a number of strategic suppliers to ensure that Duni gets commercially attractive exclusivity agreements or rights for new and innovative products and materials from suppliers and thereby can offer added value products in the mid and premium segments of the market.
- be updated and knowledgeable about market dynamics, customer demands and trends in the addressable market for the Category. This entails market intelligence in the form of market data but also visiting customers, trade shows and other relevant events.
You are based at headquarters in Malmoe, Sweden and you report to Category Manager for Take Away and Duniform. This position requires approximately 60-80 travel days per year, mostly within Europe and to Asia.
Required Skills, Competences and Experience
- 10-15 years of relevant working experience at an international company.
- MSc, MBA or similar in Business or Engineering.
- An expert in negotiation, trading, sourcing and deal making.
- An interest for technology combined with a financial ability and knowledge of analysis for business case calculations.
- Fluent English. Additional EU or Asian language is a plus.
- Ability to build trust internally in Duni and with external business partners on a senior level.
- Experience and knowledge from the plastics industry is a merit.
You take great pride and effort in getting commercially attractive products to the market at the lowest possible price as well as to create commercial value through close supplier partnerships or exclusivity collaborations. You have an outstanding understanding of general procurement process, supply chain and logistics, total cost and risk management. Your track record in contract negotiation is exceptional and you are very business minded.
You have a strong personality and you are a great communicator. You are friendly, proactive, result oriented, persuasive, firm and a non prestigious team player.
Academic Search International assists Duni in this recruitment. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact Mats Nordin, Senior Executive Consultant at Academic Search, +46 707516740 or email@example.com.
To apply follow the link below. We look forward to receive your cover letter and your CV as soon as possible as we are reviewing applications continuously, however no later than Monday, January 7th 2013.ansök tjänsten