16 Feb 2020
Samsung – Nordic Key Account Manager TV/AV
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As Key Account Manager, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
Samsung is looking for a sharp Nordic Key Account Manager to join our TV/AV (Audio Video) department. The role includes traveling in the Nordic region and you will be based in our Kista office. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, and there are many opportunities to grow and develop with us! In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and with a drive to take own initiatives.
Responsibilities within this role:
- Take responsibility and representing Samsung towards the customer in the whole sales process. From initial contract to final service.
- Update and establish sales forecast on a weekly basis.
- Fulfilling and overachieving sales budget in both sell-in and sell-out and optimizing channel stock.
- Developing the customer relationship on all levels in the organization and enhancing synergies between all products.
- Monitoring and maintaining healthy levels of trade spend and pricing and enhancing overall customer profitability.
- At least 3-5 years experience in sales.
- KAM experience, from Consumer Electronics and/or FMCG is an advantage.
- Proven track record in ability to generate business.
- A good network in the channels as well as the key customers is a plus.
- Exceptional drive, energy and engagement to deliver outstanding results.
- Strong analytical skills and a proven record to take action on digital sales data.
- Commercial mindset and business as well as customer-oriented approach.
- Strong negotiator, thriving in a fast paced, professional environment.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish as well as English.
- Academic education is an advantage – Bachelor or Master degree in Business education is desired.
How to apply:
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore please apply as soon as possible.
In this recruitment process, Samsung is working with Academic Search. For more questions, please contact Researcher Emilia Bergström 0732 55 55 49 at email@example.com.
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
We look forward to your application!