9 Dec 2018
Samsung – Category Marketing Manager TV/AV
Are you a skilled Marketing Manager, preferably with experience from consumer electronics, wanting to continue driving Samsung into the future? As a Category Marketing manager at Samsung, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the consumers’ lives.
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
Do you want to join the top TV brand in the Nordics?
As a Category Marketing Manager TV/AV you will be responsible for creating a Nordic Go-To-Market planning and execution for product launches and always-on communication to increase consumer demand. The overall objective is to grow brand preference, create desire, provide or adapt HQ 360º communication concepts that can be deployed across key touch-points. You will together with channel marketing, product management and sales teams drive sell out of the TV/AV products. You will be placed at our Nordic Headquarter in Kista.
As Category Marketing Manager you will be:
- Responsible for the development of full year ATL/BTL/Retail/Channel/Online marketing roadmap for all Nordic markets for TV & AV.
- Responsible for setting objective and KPIs, budget management, resource planning, concept development, execution and follow-up of the activities carried out
- Lead and be responsible for the Go To Market process during product launches
- Responsible for launch strategy and campaigns 360° category communication consistency
- Managing the development and communication of a communication toolkit to ensure a successful rollout across the Nordics
- Briefing and project management of creative-, media- and action marketing agencies within Samsung’s network and follow-up on the activities and investments on a regular basis
- Responsible for developing messaging for focus products within category, in co-operation with CE Marketing Director and Product Management
- In charge of setting and keeping a running Quarterly Marketing Plan available for all stakeholders
- Represent category in Commercial Trio (Sales, Product, Marketing)
- Represent Samsung Nordic needs towards HQ
- Responsible for reporting activity status and optimizing to further improve
- Relevant Academic Education. Preferably with a major in Marketing
- Strategic marketing experience from a similar role, preferably Category Marketing or Marketing Manager
- Experience from working with marketing strategy, product launches, managing advertising and media agencies and executing branded consumer campaigns
- A strong record of integrated marketing and digital activation and proven track record of identifying and applying consumer insights successfully
- Proven leadership skills and project management excellence
- People leadership experience
- Excellent presentation skills and experience from working with MS Office, Excel and PPT
- Fluent in English and Swedish – both oral and written
To become successful in this position you should be a strategic and business-minded person with strong analytical skills. You should also have attention to details, be creative in problem-solving and marketing with the capability to take own initiatives and to drive implementation. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop!
About Samsung Electronics
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$269.billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
How to apply:
In this recruitment process, Samsung is partnering with Academic Search International. You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter written in English or Swedish. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding. For more question, please contact Researcher Annicka Roos at email@example.com or Senior recruitment consultant Martina Josefsson firstname.lastname@example.org, +46-8-555 15 715.
Selection and interview process is ongoing; therefore please apply as soon as possible. We look forward to get your application!
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se