16 Feb 2020
Rosti Group – Group Talent and Leadership Programme Manager
Rosti Group offers an exciting role where you will manage the delivery of our Leadership Programme for selected senior leaders and Talent initiatives. This will be carried out on a global level and in close connection with local stakeholders. Take the lead in enhancing our leadership capabilities and in improving our talent initiatives!
About the role
Executive Leadership Development Programme:
- Be project leader for Design and implementation of an end to end Executive Leadership Development programme for Rosti Group
- Aim to develop high potential employees to take on further managerial responsibility in the future to reach Rosti’s strategic objectives.
- Focus for programme is future EMT, MD’s and Site Management globally at all sites in Rosti
- Be project leader for designing and implementing talent management initiatives which focuses on critical positions.
- (Critical Positions=Predefined by ROSTI)
- (Talent: someone who can make a strong impact on the business)
- Create and implement tools for targeted and tailored support for efficient career planning for the identified critical positions. Process shall address possible relocation, secondments, job rotations.
- Ensure alignment with technical capability programme to optimise synergies
- Make efficient use of local PDR data and input to initiative
- Make use of a variety of psychometric test instruments in development.
- Develop and implement a Talent policy
- Responsible to create and implement a succession management tool for all the critical positions across the sites whish should by the business.
- Continuously gather feedback on tools and material and update to increase user friendliness.
- Run surveys to uncover the effectiveness of development from workplace feedback and performance improvement.
You will report to our SVP HR. The position is based at our headquarter in Malmö. You can expect to travel app 5 days/month to our different units.
- Strong understanding and experience from leadership development training
- Excellent ability to design and deliver training to target group
- Strong ability to adjust according to business demand
- Ability to communicate to all levels
- Strong project leader with excellent ability to influence
- Previous experience from working with talent management is a strong merit
- Strong consultancy skills
- Very good level in English
- An academic degree
- Take leadership and drive the agenda
- Business mindset and understanding
- Very good communication and influencing skills
- Analytical skills
- Enjoy challenges and has persistent attitude towards making things better
- Ability to build trust and relationships
- Have energy and drive to make things happen
- Is living the Rosti values
Rosti, founded in 1944 – celebrating 75 last year – is a global plastic injection moulding company and contract manufacturer to some of the world’s leading manufacturers in the industrial, packaging, consumer appliances, business machines, automotive and medical sectors. We have production facilities in Sweden, Germany, Poland, Romania, UK, Turkey, China and Malaysia. The group employs some 3,500 people, and our head office is based in Malmö, Sweden. Since 2010, Nordstjernan, a Swedish family-controlled investment company and one of Sweden’s largest industrial conglomerates, owns Rosti.
Application for the job
In this recruitment Rosti is partnering with Academic Search. If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact:
Senior Consultant Per Malmberg, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0701 653 100
Please apply to the position by clicking the link below. In compliance with GDPR we will not process any applications through email or LinkedIn.
We look forward to your application as soon as possible!