8 Jan 2018
IKEA Svenska Försäljnings AB is responsible for the retail activities in Sweden, channeled through 17 stores from Haparanda to Malmö, a customer service centre/home shopping centre in Älmhult, and a Service Office in Helsingborg. We are approximately 6,000 employees.
The staff at the Service Office in Helsingborg supports the stores in the areas of sales, marketing, store communication & interior design, IKEA Food Services, logistics, customer relations, IT, expansion, finance & administration, risk management, PR & information and human resources.
Do you want to play an important part in contributing to the future growth and success of IKEA? Do you possess deep strategic knowledge, excellent ability to lead others and above all a can-do spirit?
We are now recruiting a new senior Marketing Manager for the Swedish retail organization. You will be responsible for positionating the IKEA brand in Sweden as the preferred choice in home furnishing products and solutions that create a better everyday life for the many people! The Marketing Manager is responsible for the Marketing Department and is a member of the Management Group. The focus within the department covers areas such as market intelligence, external communication (including catalogue), IKEA Family, web channels as well as local marketing and commercial PR.
- Identify and drive the positioning and visitation opportunities
- Engage the management team, stores, and colleagues in seeking new business opportunities
- Develop the marketing plan and lead its implementation
- Manage the overall marketing communication
- Be in control of the marketing budget, measuring all marketing metrics, identifying cost efficiencies, monitoring and following up all marketing investments
- Lead and manage the marketing team
- Demonstrate leadership by example in ways that express the IKEA values within and outside IKEA operations
- Work on other tasks and projects that will contribute to the development of IKEA retail operations (i.e. global, country or local initiatives)
Background and personal qualities:
- Several years experience from a similiar or relevant position of working in a strategic communication, media and marketing management role
- Experience in effective and efficient use and measurement of all media (paid, owned, and earned)
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English and Swedish
- Preferably a university degree within the area of marketing or equivalent
- Passionate about the IKEA concept
- Self-reliant with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Proven experience in managing and developing people
- Ability to influence a management team and a matrix organisation
- Proven ability of having made a difference in positively influencing the business result
This highly qualified and experienced candidate enjoys working in an informal environment with plenty of laughs. You have a great interest in interior design and life at home. You are an ambassador for the IKEA values.
This position is located in Helsingborg. It is a full-time permanent position, reporting to the Retail Manager Sweden (MD).
Academic Search International assists IKEA with this recruitment. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact Marcus Kleine or Måns Persson, 0708-219545 at Academic Search.
After finishing the first selection process we are now at the interview stage but you can still apply for the position.ansök tjänsten