27 May 2020
LIP – Product Manager Tiling/Wetroom, Northern Europe
Are you interested in working at a company where you can make a real impact? Would you like a new challenge in a broad role as product manager, at a global company with a local entrepreneurial spirit? LIP has recently been acquired by Bostik group and is currently on an exciting integration phase, where we now are looking for a Product Manager responsible for Tiling/Wetroom.
About the role
As Product Manager Tiling/Wetroom you will be a part of the Marketing department and have responsibility of the Tiling/Wetroom product portfolio, under the brands Bostik and LIP. In the role you will have ownership and maintenance of the current product portfolio in all four Nordic countries, as well as development of new products, from ideas to launch.
The position is located in Norre Aaby, Denmark.
- Define product portfolio range strategies
- Develop and maintain the designated product portfolio including:
– Lead new product development projects internally.
– Analyse and align optimization of assortment in Northern Europe in close co-operation with Sales department.
- Work with strategic portfolio management tools such as assortment graph and spiderweb to develop strategies and actions.
- Define price strategy including benchmark with competitors (price corridors).
- Continuously monitor revenue and margin vs targets.
- Agree on and follow up budget.
- Tracking of defined KPI´s for product portfolio on a monthly basis.
- Initiate and implement sales driving activities in close cooperation with Sales department.
- Develop training material for internal and external use.
- Plan and implement assortment changes initiated by industry associations, etc.
- Develop packaging and product designs/ formats in line with brand guidelines; co-operating with Marketing, Supply Chain and Operation.
Skills and Capabilities required
- University degree within relevant field (ex Bachelor degree in Business and Administration or similar).
- Minimum 5 years of experience within Marketing and Product management.
- Fluent in Danish and English, both orally and in writing.
- Previous working in construction industry/chemistry industry is an advantage.
To be successful in this position you need to have a technical understanding and interest, in order to understand the importance of the rules and certifications required within Tiling/Wetroom. You are an extrovert commercial marketeer with strong customer focus and with great interest in sales. Since you will be working closely with different stakeholders, both internal and external, you need to have good cooperative skills. You are an open-minded person with a strategic mindset and with strong analytic skills and prefer to work with fact-based decision making. It will be crucial for you to take full ownership and work proactively with the product portfolio. You like to work with details, but without losing the big picture.
What we offer
LIP recently has been acquired by Bostik group and is on an exciting journey of merging the two companies. You will be part of a global company with a local entrepreneurial spirit. Through the Bostik group you will have a global network of colleagues to share ideas with. Yet you will have great opportunities to make an impact with local responsibility of your product range.
How to apply
LIP/Bostik is partnering with Academic Search. For more question, please contact Senior recruitment consultant Anette Nordgaard at +46701756424 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Researcher Johanna Olsson at +46709543901 or email@example.com. You apply by clicking on the” Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter. Please apply as soon as possible, however no later than May 31th 2020, as we work continuously with the selection and interview process. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
About LIP and Bostik Northern Europe
In early 2020 the Danish company LIP was acquired by Bostik group and is now being integrated into the Northern European organisation, enabling a broader product portfolio in the Nordic countries.
LIP is located in Norre Aaby and has a turnover of 230 millions DKK and has 35 employees. Bostik Northern Europe head office is based in Helsingborg where production, development and administration are based.
Bostik Northern Europe includes a total of four countries; Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. The organization has a turnover of around EUR 60 million and has 110 employees.
Bostik Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of adhesives, sealants as well as fillers, fix & joint. Bostik serves the construction, do-it-yourself and industrial markets with its products. The group has a turnover of € 1.95 billion globally. Bostik Group has 50 production sites with 6,000 employees, four research and development centers and ten “applied research centers”.
For more information visit www.lip.dk www.bostik.dk www.bostik.se
About Academic Search International
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Follow us on LinkedIn – then you will be informed about everything that is happening! https://www.linkedin.com/company/academic-search-international2/