Swedish Match – Innovation Planning & Processes Manager
We are now looking to fill the exciting new position as Planning & Processes Manager in our Central Marketing & Sustainability Team at Swedish Match.
If you have strong analytical skills, strategic capabilities, a growth mind-set in combination with a collaborative working style and solid project management skills – then this role could be your ticket to join our winning team. We look forward to learn more about your vast experience from managing plans and processes in an innovative, fast-pace FMCG-setting, and to hear how you see yourself contributing to our continuous success – please read more and apply below:
Join Swedish Match in our vision to create a World Without Cigarettes
Cigarette smoking shortens the life of just over 6 million people annually. Smoking rates decline at a far too slow pace. In fact, so slow that tomorrow holds more smokers than todays´1.2 billion due to population growth. By outperforming the deadly cigarette with attractive and far less harmful products that attract smokers, we can create a better world.
Are you looking for a truly exciting challenge and want to take on a key role in a dynamic FMCG team, while improving the public health as you do, then we might have a spot for you!
On behalf of Swedish Match, we are looking for an experienced and engaging Innovation Planning & Processes Manager to the Central Marketing & Sustainability Team. The purpose of the Central Marketing & Sustainability Team is to develop consumer centric product concepts, deliver strategic, innovative & high-quality design and communication concepts to support successful launch in the various Business Units and contribute to drive volume- and value growth for Swedish Match Brand Portfolio on all markets.
This is a challenging and rewarding new position with a purpose to develop, monitor and adjust planning and processes for Central Marketing and to nurture cross functional collaborations by providing steering of key development processes.
Your main tasks will include:
- Proactively propose, oversee and fine-tune our key processes (Innovation & launch, workfront, S&OP and yearly cycle planning)
- Secure adherence to including process owner for the Innovation & launch process, involving and engaging across our Business Units
- Train, educate and act as our super users for identified processes & systems connected to CM & Innovation
- Manage the innovation process and monitor the progress of set KPI:s.
- Help facilitate Innovation workshops.
- Support VP CM & Sustainability & CMLG in planning, coordination and in securing internal documentation and reporting.
- Lead various prioritized projects outside scope of brand team.
- Member of Central Marketing & Sustainability Group.
As our Planning & Processes Manager you will be a part of our engaged Central Marketing & Sustainability Team, reporting to the VP Central Marketing. The role is based out of Swedish Match HQ in central Stockholm.
Your qualifications and personal attributes
To succeed, we believe that you have seniority and confidence from vast experience in similar central planning & processes manager roles. Naturally, you can give us concrete and impressive examples of delivering strong results in similar settings.
To summarize, you need:
- 7 years+ experience from leading FMCG industry companies with proven ability to show cross-functional success
- Background in superior Project Management, possibly in combination with Business Control
- Thorough experience from Innovation Management processes
- College/university degree, with majors in marketing/economics/finance or equivalent
- Very strong analytical skills, a strategic perspective, a growth mind-set and a collaborative working style.
- Highly structured with strong drive for results and can maneuver many tasks while maintaining high quality.
- Very strong drive and with proven ability to create results and the ability to challenge Status Quo in a constructive and productive way.
- Strong communication skills in speech and written English as well as in Swedish.
- The confidence and maturity to think freely and act responsibly.
- The ability to influence, engage and motivate others
Finally, in order to succeed in this position, we see that you are a structured and strategic project leader who ‘thinks forward’ and builds trust for our plans and processes between functions and departments. It’s also important that you have a passion for Swedish Match products and the consumers. Swedish Match is in a truly exciting phase of their international expansion and this role will be a key part of Central Marketings winning team.
Application for the job:
In this recruitment Swedish Match is partnering with Academic Search. If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultants Malin Clavering email@example.com. As part of our recruitment process, our final candidates undergo a background check, to increase awareness of our future employees.
Please apply to the position by clicking the link below and attaching your CV + cover letter. In compliance with GDPR we will not process any applications through email or LinkedIn.
We look forward to your application as soon as possible!
Swedish Match is listed at the Nasdaq Stockholm offering tobacco consumers alternative to cigarettes through our high-quality products under well-known brands. Read more at www.swedishmatch.com
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se