Samsung – Marketing Manager TV/AV
We are looking for a senior, high performing and driven, Marketing Manager, to lead the full Samsung TV Marketing team. This is a possibility to join the strongest tech brand in the Nordics and an award winning marketing team!
Everything they do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As they have done for 70 years, they set their sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so they can steer their company toward long-term success.
About the role as Marketing manager TV:
As the Marketing Manager TV you are the leader of a fantastic team of marketers, working daily with improving the visibility and sales of Samsung TV and sound products (AV). Your most important job is to set the overall marketing strategy and lead the marketing team in turning the strategy in to ROI driven activities and best in class presence in the market. You are driven by the wish to maximize impact, ensuring Samsung is reaching the end-consumers with the messages throughout the decision journey; in ATL and BTL, through activations with third parties and the retailers as well as in retail stores. You thrive on maximizing digital presence as well as the instore experience, and will together with the marketing team ensure Samsung drives consumers through the funnel to purchase in a coherent, high quality way. Samsung has a strong focus on digital go-to-market strategy which means that digital skills and experience is absolutely key for your delivery.
You manage a brilliant team consisting of Category Marketing (owners of communication to end consumers and activations), Channel Marketing (owners of communication through the partners) as well as Retail Marketing (owners of the communication in stores) and your competence within these areas must be exceptional.
You will also work closely with our Marketing Director, Sales Director and Sales Management team, as well as the wider marketing functions internally to ensure you make decisions based on business needs. Samsung loves sales – sales is the essence of everything they do, and they believe in sales and marketing being a tight knit team in order to win in the market.
You will also work hard to develop your team continuously, empowering them to deliver and grow as a team and individuals. You thrive on setting processes that allow your team to stay high performing, and you know how to deliver a team that has tons of fun whilst staying focused.
You will be placed in the Nordic headquarter in Kista.
Your key responsibilities:
• Lead the full TV marketing team to deliver best in class tech marketing
• Translate global strategy, local business needs and consumer insights in to a strong marketing strategy, solid annual marketing calendar and sales driving communication
• Set and own the overall TV and AV (sound) Nordic marketing strategy in close collaboration with HQ, EHQ and product/sales team
• Represent TV Marketing to top management, EHQ and HQ
• Define and develop the marketing communication and positioning of our TV and AV products
• Take full ownership of all marketing activities, and ensuring we have a solid plan in place for all touchpoints (ATL, BTL, Channels and Retail)
• Set and manage the annual marketing budget
• Lead the execution and activation of full annual Nordic marketing plan, with solid ROI throughout
• Establish strong marketing processes and smooth collaboration with all teams within Samsung for maximum impact
• Close collaboration with sales management to ensure marketing is continuously aligned with business development and needs
• Capable of developing and leading high performing teams across several functions to deliver impactful results at all touchpoints and product categories
• Strong proven track-record from a marketing management role in a major B2C company
• High strategic mindset, with an executional and hands on delivery, switching easily between strategic and operational details
• Strong business acumen and experience in working closely with sales teams and management to grow market position and drive sales
• +10 years of planning and executing marketing activities and campaigns for both ATL and BTL as well as in retail stores
• Proven track record of utilizing insights and market knowledge to develop each step of the funnel, delivering top market awareness resulting in purchase
• Strong experience with and understanding of setting digital marketing plans and activities across the Nordic region
• Solid experience of working with instore positioning, communication and planning
• Successful and proven managerial experience in developing individual and team talent, and creating a positive team culture
Necessary Skills / Attributes
• Creative problem-solver with a natural drive to see solutions instead of problems, who will live our brand ethos of Do what you can’t
• A confident and humble leader with strong experience of leading and developing teams
• A fearless enabler with a strong strategic and commercial mindset
• High integrity and self-leadership, showing confidence without arrogance
• A bold and ambitious marketer who thrives in a fast-paced, highly changeable environment without losing motivation or focus on the end-goal
• Driven and results focused, who enjoys the strategic as much as the operational
• The ability to stand strong and positive when times are tough, with the ability to maintain strength and motivation in the team
• A focus on celebrating success and using every opportunity to grow and develop the team
About Samsung Electronics:
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$269.billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.
How to apply:
In this recruitment process, Samsung is working with Academic Search. For more question, please contact Senior recruitment consultant, Jeanette Ammilon, 0701-65 3103, Jeanette.email@example.com
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter written in English. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se