On Behalf of Our Customer – Project Manager
On behalf of our Customer, we are looking for a driven, Senior Project Manager, with experience in new product development within food packaging.
This is a senior role in an innovative organization where you will play an important role in driving the brand and new product development forward.
We are looking for an experienced project manager that has a good ability to handle both internal and external contacts in an efficient way, while several parallel projects in different phases are handled.
You will be part of a creative and innovative company with engaging colleagues from all over the world. The company is a global, industry leading player in the food industry with great development opportunities.
About the role as Senior Project Manager:
In this role, we see that you have several years of experience in project management and good knowledge of new product development in the food industry or similar industries. You will have a central role in leading the projects in the development of new product development and packaging.
Your main responsibilities:
• Operational project manager for new product development and packaging as well as packaging improvement projects
• Manage relationships between several different departments within the company
• Lead and coordinate incoming requests, feasibility, and opportunities to realize them
• Responsible for planning, monitoring and leading projects related to new product development and packaging and realizing them from start until launch
• Drive pre-study, feasibility, risk assessment and risk management for the various projects
• Ownership to operate and synchronize the entire operational plan until the product is launched and delivered
• Drive the development of new packaging materials, processes, and technologies
• Educate and introduce new employees in how to conduct effective and efficient new product development
• Make recommendations regarding concepts and ideas regarding packaging solutions
• Background in FMCG and focus on the operational process
• Very good knowledge in brand building from the food industry
• 5-7 years of experience in new product development, packaging development and/or a production background
• Experienced project manager with a good ability to handle several different projects in parallel
• Good leadership qualities
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong ability to navigate in complex organizations
• Team-player with experience of cross-functional projects
• Flexible with good problem-solving skills
• Driven, action- and goal-oriented
• Very good communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
How to apply:
In this recruitment process, Academic Search is recruiting on behalf of our Customer. For more questions, please contact Senior recruitment consultant, Jeanette Ammilon Slim, Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter written in English. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se