Omnipollo – Supply Chain Manager
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join our great team at Omnipollo! You have the opportunity to join a truly dynamic company targeting significant growth and expansion, and to work with both high-level strategy and hands-on execution.
Omnipollo® is a brewery founded by brewer Henok Fentie and artist Karl Grandin in 2010 with a shared vision of changing the perception of beer — forever.
During the years we have got numerous of recognitions and have created bestsellers like Levon, Nebuchadnezzar and Aon Pecan Mudcake.
Our beers are often collaborative efforts, and over the years we have brewed at breweries in all corners of the world. In 2021 we take the next step in our development and expansion – we launch our own brewery in a Church in Stockholm, Sundbyberg.
As an important piece in this successful growth journey, we are now looking for a Supply Chain Manager to further strengthen the team.
About the position
In the position as Supply Chain Manager, you have the ownership of Supply Chain and Demand Planning including purchases, inventory, and logistics. You will execute the underlying tasks in a productive and efficient way, supporting the goals and strategies for the company. As the manager you will work closely together with the Supply Chain Coordinator offering guidance and support in operational and tactical tasks. Other internal contacts are Management, Sales Manager/Sales team, Operation Manager/Operation, Art department, Brewers, Packaging Warehouse Manager, Accounting. You also have several external contacts like suppliers, logistical partners, breweries etc.
The role reports to the CFO and has a Supply Chain Coordinator as a direct report, the position is based in Stockholm, close to the brewery in Sundbyberg.
Your main responsibilities
• Responsible for coordinating the demand and production plan to ensure an optimal inventory level based on demand/sales plan including optimizing of batch sizes, monitor Ageing and Best by Date.
• To secure efficient processes that support the internal and external requirements.
• Inventory Management on SKU-level. Responsible for accuracy of stock value (units and price) including own production and stock count.
• Manage an efficient production planning consisting of both external breweries and own production.
• Monitor master data (SKU, Batch-ID etc.).
• Responsible for purchases of finished products and raw materials.
• Monitor full supply-chain performance. Ensure data management and accurate reporting for internal and external use. Provide relevant KPIs like DIO, obsolete stock, wastage, “alert driven” reporting.
• Responsible for logistic process to ensure efficient logistical solution including warehouse management. Contract management related to logistic partners/warehouses.
• Drive special projects/developments related to the Supply Chain and Demand Planning.
To be successful in this role we see that you are a positive individual with a can-do attitude an open mindset with a bias for actions and learning/development. Further you are creative, and problem solving and have strong interpersonal relationship skills.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in supply chain management with experience in production, working with raw materials and packaging.
• Experience in IT solutions supporting Supply Chain management, procurement, production planning and planning of own production/resource planning and analysis.
• Excellent excel competence.
• Leadership experience through team lead or project management is beneficial.
• Experience in the beer industry a plus but not a requirement.
In this recruitment process, Omnipollo is working together with Academic Search. For more question, please contact Tobias Albrektsson, email@example.com.
Please apply via the “apply now” button in the link below as soon as possible.
All information is handled confidentially and in accordance with Academic Search integrity Policy as well as the new data protection law, GDPR. This means that we can ONLY handle your application via the “apply now” button. Thank you for understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se