Energizer – Business Account Manager
Energizer is looking for their new Business Account Manager within Global Auto Care. Are you a person with an innovative approach to business and a can-do approach? Read below for more information.
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.
At Energizer Holdings, we are passionate about bringing our brands and products to the world better than anyone else. It’s our passion and drive that makes us proud stewards of iconic brands including AC/Pro, Armor All, Energizer, Rayovac and STP, part of our broad portfolio of products that millions of consumers know, trust, and rely on every day.
When you come to work here, you’ll quickly see that we love what we do, we care about each other, and we continuously learn and improve to meet the needs of our customers and consumers around the world.
We have talented colleagues around the world with varied skillsets, backgrounds, and experiences, and we embrace this diversity because it’s a big part of what helps us deliver results to grow the company. Whatever your specialty, you’ll find that excelling at Energizer provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
Come join our team!
Deliver budgeted invoice, net sales and gross margin within account portfolio and a financial year in line with annual and strategic objectives set by head of sales. Role is to be solely responsible for the P&L of the distributor and specific accounts, through managing existing range listings, and gaining NPD listings and promotional execution.
Contribute to the development of annual and strategic objectives working with the head of sales & marketing teams.
Proactively seek out and exploit all sales opportunities consistently to achieve short- & long-term company objectives.
Develop your skills, knowledge and attitude to help achieve the goals above and maximise your potential and contribution.
This position is based in Stockholm.
- Achieve budgeted sales and gross margin profit targets in specific major accounts within A & P budgets and authorised pricing levels.
- Network extensively within accounts in all relevant departments, developing positive working relationships in order to maximise leverage for all our brands.
- Consistently use Category Management based customer proposals in order to achieve optimum share of space and promotional activity for all our brands.
- Through effective negotiation, maximise return on investment and EUR margins, constantly striving to grow sales by adopting a ‘more for less’ approach.
- Promote a culture of excellence through continuous improvement and team management in all aspects of the job and all functions thus exceeding expectations of external and internal customers.
- Provide Accurate Forecasts to the business and ensure effective communication with Demand Planning and Brand team to deliver agreed SOP and service level
- Develop & Implement Joint Business Plans within your key accounts to secure transformational growth in priority accounts.
- Develop KPI’s and metrics for key accounts to produce volume, value, profit, share, distribution, ranging, pricing, space and display
- Manage promotional activity by owning the planning, delivery and post evaluation of promotions and recommending any improvements to deliver better return on future promotional investment.
Required Skills and Experience
- Computer literate (essential) Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office.
- Graduate Business degree or equivalent (desirable).
- Formal Sales Training (essential)
- Very good command of the Swedish and English language
- English and Mathematics GCSE Grade C equivalent or above.
- Significant experience of account management, within the FMCG marketplace (previous experience of a top Account executive/ Key account Management desirable).
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent account management skills (previous experience of JBP planning, P&L responsibility, Promotional planning).
- Ability to attend business meetings alone, require some support from line manager but enough experience to operate at account management level.
- Must be able to demonstrate challenger attitude, and demonstrate where they have previously developed a proactive and successful trading relationship
- Experience in distributor management
- Innovative approach to business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound Numerical and analytical know how
- A can-do approach
- Critical Thinking
- Achieving Results
- Customer Focus
- Change Management
- Attention to detail
Come join us!
Energizer offers a competitive total rewards package which includes a range of health, wellness and retirement savings coverage, paid time off and holidays, and many opportunities to learn, develop and grow. At Energizer, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Apply for the position!
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most renowned companies in Executive Search, Interim Management & Leadership. Our focus is on people with documented managerial and specialist competencies and we work closely with both national and international companies with strong brands. Our idea is to unite the most suitable people with the toughest challenges at some of the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, COMMITMENT, RESPONSIBILITY AND COOPERATION. It is through these that we make a skill in all our relationships. Do you wish to know more, go to our homepage www.academicsearch.se