BioGaia – Digital Content Director
We are looking for a skilled, experienced, and people oriented Digital Content Director to BioGaia. In this role, your main task will be to develop the marketing activities by increasing BioGaia’s focus on digital content in their marketing and sales channels. Your objective will be to develop the business by creating value-adding digital content to increase brand- and product awareness and increase sales.
BioGaia is a Swedish healthcare company specializing in the development of clinically proven probiotics. BioGaia has successfully worked through a well-established, global distribution network. The business model has relied on close collaboration with partners and endorsement for their products from physicians worldwide. As a company, they will continue to rely on this business model but in parallel they see an increased need to address consumers directly.
About the role as Digital Content Director at BioGaia:
Your main function will be to develop marketing content that will assist BioGaia’s partners in their online initiatives to build brand awareness and increase sales on external online platforms, such as Amazon and Alibaba.
The digital team’s focus is to create all types of digital content that will create awareness, drive traffic, and sales, to BioGaia’s retailers. We are looking for a skilled individual, with the understanding of effective content, that can lead BioGaia’s digital content team to the next level.
You will work closely with the global e-commerce team in the sales department, and with the marketing team. You will oversee a smaller digital team and you will report to the Marketing Director. The position is placed in BioGaia Sweden’s office at Kungsbroplan in Stockholm.
- Overall responsibility for developing and improving BioGaias´ online content in all their digital channels (owned, paid and on sales platforms). This includes for example social media channels, marketplaces such as Amazon and various pharmacy sites. Work includes:
- Develop copies and visual material for marketplaces such as Amazon, T-mall, Pharmacy websites. For ex banners, advertorial material, pictogram and always securing BioGaia look and feel.
- Develop content and campaign material, and monitor presence, on other digital platforms (for ex. various consumer communities, social media, influencer sites) where our target group is present in order to increase online and offline sales and increase brand/product awareness. On home market or jointly with partner.
- Develop always-on-content as well as campaigns for own SoMe channels. Responsible for the global content calendar and securing BioGaia look and feel.
- Act as an interface and coordinator towards external and internal marketing resources, such as PR-, communication-, media- and digital advertising agencies.
- Act as an interface and coordinator towards other external and internal stakeholders, such as Global E-commerce Manager and local partners.
- Assist partners with their digital content initiatives, share learnings and being responsible for sharing the global content calendar with partners.
- Setting and monitoring KPI´s for digital campaigns and initiatives, reporting campaign results, with key learnings and suggestions for improvement.
- Management of the digital content team.
- 5+ years experience from a similar role
- Leadership experience.
- Relevant education in marketing/digital marketing.
- Skilled in content creation and delivering complex messages in a digestible way. Understanding how to define your offerings to different target groups.
- Experience from developing digital marketing campaigns and material such as banners and copys.
- Experience in monitoring KPI´s such as CTR, conversion rate, working with targeting and retargeting campaigns.
- Experience from working with media agencies.
- Open and curious mindset and can easily understand new areas and customers´ perspective, always monitoring KPI´s to propose necessary changes.
- Knowledge in: Adobe CC. Google analytics. Digital Advertising: Google Ads, Facebook.
- Strong interest in digital and SoMe platforms, knowing what´s trending and always keeping up to date with the latest.
- Experience of working in an international environment.
- Strong communication skills and a real teamplayer.
- Ability to work strategically as well as operational.
- Ability to lead and influence in a changing environment.
- Proficiency in Swedish and English is a requirement.
BioGaia is an innovative Swedish healthcare company and has been a world-leader in food supplements with probiotics for more than 30 years. Over the years we have created networks of leading, independent researchers and specialists, manufacturing experts and local distribution partners worldwide. Our products are recommended by pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in more than 100 countries.
BioGaia’s products contain Limosilactobacillus reuteri (formerly known as Lactobacillus reuteri), a probiotic bacteria that helps good microorganisms restore a natural balance in the gut. L. reuteri is one of few bacteria that has co-evolved with humans and because of this it naturally colonizes and has a strong adaptation and interacts with us. To date L. reuteri has been tested in 224 clinical trials (May 2020) and proven effective and safe in children and adults.
BioGaia wants to contribute to better health in the world by offering clinically-proven and user-friendly probiotic products.
How to apply
For this recruitment, BioGaia, is partnering with Academic Search International. You apply by clicking the link be-low and uploading your CV + cover letter. If you have any questions, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant Jeanette Ammilon Slim via e-mail: email@example.com
All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se