Arjo – Group Accountant
Do you have a passion for accounting, international experience and a good understanding of IFRS? Arjo is expanding their Group Accounting team and if you are ready to take the next step and join a journey towards better lives of people around the world, this is the chance you do not want to miss out on.
About the role
As Group Accountant at Arjo you play an important role in different Accounting & Reporting projects on Group level. You take part in the consolidation work of Arjo Group financials including the preparation of internal report packages and analysis on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. You also take part in the preparation of external reports such as Quarterly and Annual Reports for Arjo Group. You will be responsible for building quality into all aspects of the work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
The position is based at the global HQ in Malmö. You will report to VP Group Accounting & Tax.
- Take part in the consolidation and analysis of reported company data in line with external and internal requirements.
- Take part in preparation and distribution of consolidated reports for external use.
- Participate in Group Accounting projects such as (but not limited to), implementation of new accounting rules, compliance to Group Finance Manual, improvement of reporting forms and data.
- Support Senior Group Accountant.
- Administrate user access and other updates in Group IFRS 16 tool (Complete Control).
- Monitoring and check filing of mandatory reports and documentation.
- Take part of Internal Control work at group level.
- Ad hoc analysis as required.
- Master’s degree Business Administration with focus on accounting.
- Knowledge and experience in group accounting.
- Good understanding of IFRS rules.
- Experience in interaction with auditors.
- Experience from working in/with international companies.
- Experience working in/with financial reporting.
- Experience from publicly traded companies.
- High knowledge of Excel.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English language.
As a person we see that you are a hands on, pragmatic problem solver unafraid to explore new areas. You have great sense of details and quickly identify abnormal deviations and are able to drill down to the appropriate level and communicate a solvation. You have the ability and drive to ensure quality and stability in the work and have no problems with independent work.
Further on you are a good communicator with a high level of integrity that are able to handle projects with a high level of complexity.
We are Arjo
Our work is based on genuine care and well-being of people. We are a market-leading supplier of medical devices and solutions that improve quality of life for patients with reduced mobility and age-related health challenges. We serve the needs of acute care patients, long-term care residents, caregivers and care providers in more than 100 countries. With more than 6,000 employees worldwide, we offer exciting opportunities to develop in a dynamic and international environment with a strong purpose-driven culture.
Find out more about our culture and discover where you might fit into the Arjo family! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbXxs_7shxc
How to apply
Arjo is partnering up with Academic Search. For further questions, please contact Senior Consultant Marcus Kleine, Marcus.firstname.lastname@example.org / +46 73 650 31 77 or Researcher Sara Henriksson, email@example.com / +46 70 165 31 96. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
We will start our selection after the summer holidays. However, please send your application as soon as possible, no later than the 15th of August.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se