21 Feb 2019
KitchenAid – Account Manager
Are you enthusiastic and committed, looking to expand your career in sales within retail? Then this role, as Account Manager for Small Domestic Appliances at KitchenAid Nordics, is probably something for you.
You will be part of the KitchenAid Nordic team that is responsible for developing the Nordic, Baltic as well as Icelandic markets. You will have an important role when working with the customers to build up good relationships, make sure to deliver a consistent premium brand experience as well as excellent execution in store.
About the role as Account Manager for Small Domestic Appliances at KitchenAid Nordics
KitchenAid is a small team in the Nordics which gives you the opportunity to be involved in the full business, both strategic decisions as well as execution. The office is located in Bromma outside of Stockholm but the KitchenAid Headquarters are located in Brussels, Belgium
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for some of our customers on the Swedish market. You are responsible for the development of our sales and brand execution in these stores that you will visit on a regular basis. You will work closely with the Sales Manager and Marketing Manager to plan activities and campaigns. You will make your own planning for execution and make sure the customers av highly motivated to work with the KitchenAid products.
We are looking for someone with experience from retail, preferably white goods and/or consumer electronics. You have attention to details and understand the importance of local marketing, sales trainings and customer service.
The ideal candidate is agile, creative, sales driven, sociable, able to multitask. The candidate should be comfortable with trainings as the candidate will be our key person to create and enlighten passion for KitchenAid.
We believe you have a strong passion for premium brands and a strong interest for cooking and baking
The role requires travelling in Sweden (30-40%) and occasionally to Europe.
- Work closely with the sales team in supporting our key customers by store visits, trainings, merchandising and building a strong business relationship –
- Execute trade marketing to ensure consistent premium brand experience in store.
- Work in close cooperation with the Order and Logistic team in Brussels to ensure secure deliveries and service level.
- Plan and execute training and fairs
- Set quarterly strategies and targets to achieve growth.
- Forecast and plan for activities with the trade partners.
- Provide information for new products for the customers (incl. Logistic, Marketing information).
- Participate in European sales meeting and fairs.
- Experience from a sales related position.
- Target driven, enjoys the challenge of reaching monthly goals.
- Relationship builder, both internally and externally.
- Pragmatic, flexible and service minded.
- Structured and able to plan and work independently
- Enjoy and execute trainings.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
WHAT KITCHENAID OFFERS:
- A fantastic opportunity to develop your career by working with one of the most premium brands in the world
- A chance to work with a team that is passionate, hard-working and supportive.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
Since the introduction of its legendary stand mixer in 1919 and its first dishwasher in 1949, KitchenAid has built on the legacy of these icons to create a complete product line – from utensils to large and small appliances that offer professional performance and are designed for the passionate gourmet. The KitchenAid brand celebrated its 90th anniversary in 2009 and forms part of the Whirlpool Corporation. Whirlpool Corporation is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world in 2014. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit, Hotpoint and other major brand names in more than 170 countries. Whirlpool Corp.’s European Operations Center is located in Pero (Milan), Italy.
How to apply:
In this recruitment process, KitchenAid is working with Academic Search.
Please apply via the “apply now” button in the link below as soon as possible.
All information is handled confidentially and in accordance with Academic Search integrity Policy as well as the new data protection law, GDPR. This means that we can ONLY handle your application via the “apply now” button. Thank you for understanding.
For more question, please contact Senior consultant, Jeanette Ammilon, 0701-65 3103, Jeanette.email@example.com
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se