6 Apr 2020
Itiviti – Head of Accounting & Consolidation
Do you have profound experience of Accounting and managing a cross-cultural and remote team? Do you have what it takes to drive change in a diverse and truly global environment? Then you might be our next Senior Vice President, Head of Accounting & Consolidation!
About the role
We are looking for an independent and result-oriented Head of Accounting & Consolidation!
Ideally, you will have experience working with Accounting and Consolidation, preferably in a PE-owned Company. You will ensure the Finance function at Itiviti is structured such that it allows the company to continue to grow in a fast but controlled manner. As part of the Finance team you will provide vision and ideas and will tackle any problem that may arise as well as have the ability to roll your sleeves up and get involved.
- Overseeing day-to-day running of finance.
- Aligning the goals and vision of all aspects of the business from a finance perspective.
- Management accounting, financial reporting and providing commercial and operational management information to support a global organization.
- Understanding the group’s financial performance, risks and financial management.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process.
- You provide hands-on leadership in the financial close, general ledger, consolidations, payroll and accounts payable processes.
- Key point of contact for auditors, external advisors, taking day to day responsibility for the smooth running of the audit process.
You will lead and manage a team of 9 direct reports, some of the team members are located in Stockholm but the majority of the team is remote. The position will be located in Stockholm, and report to EVP Head of Finance, located in London. Itiviti is owned by Nordic Capital.
Skills and Capabilities Required
To be successful in the role as Head of Accounting & Consolidation we believe that you have experience from:
- Remote leadership, i.e in an international matrix organisation.
- Preferably worked in a PE-owned company
- Working in an international setting
We believe that you are a strong process thinker who thrives in a position where you have the opportunity to standardize and improve the ways of working within Accounting. Further on you have excellent organizational skills and the ability to plan and prioritize a varied array of responsibilities. You have great communication skills and the ability to influence at any level of the company. You easily grasp the holistic view, even in times of change, and can understand and manage teams and individuals remote. You are highly motivated, and you have the ability to engage and motivate your team!
Itiviti operates in the FinTech space and delivers fast, reliable solutions for connectivity, trading and compliance to large and global financial institutions. Customers rely on our solutions to consolidate their connectivity and trading infrastructure, addressing the full trade lifecycle across asset classes. Itiviti employs circa 1,000 employees in 20 countries with approximately 400 people in R&D functions.
How to apply
Itiviti collaborates with Academic Search International. For more questions about this role, please contact Researcher Maja Frick at email@example.com or 0737 46 21 43.
You apply by clicking on the” Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
About Academic Search
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se