8 Jan 2018
International Marketing Manager
We are looking for an enterprising International Marketing Manager with strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
Purity Vodka continues to expand over the world. The International Marketing Manager will manage Key Market marketing plans and execution in accordance with global brand guidelines. This position works closely to the Global brand team (based in New York), International Sales Managers (based in Europe) and local market agencies and distributors.
This is a magnificent opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a global awardwinning product. Are you ready for the challenge?
- Develop and execute the annual Marketing & Promotion Plan
- Plan, coordinate, support and execute access and events for multiple visits throughout the year for international VIP visitors to brand home at Ellinge Castle
- Build strong relationships with distributors and develop all required marketing collateral to ensure distributor partners can drive ongoing, sustainable growth
- Liaise with Global Brand Team to share Social Media Content from Key Markets and build online brand engagement
- Be the voice of the Key Markets for Global Marketing Development work
- Your agenda will be action orientated and your daily activities will be hands on, primarly operational
Background and personal qualities:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a marketing role. It’s an advantage if you have experience with the global alcohol beverage category
- Experience with different types of brand building activities and POS development across multiple international markets
- Understanding of budget tracking metrics and ROI calculation to evaluate marketing effectiveness
- Vendor management, negotiation and budgeting skills and experience
- Ability to build strong relationships with international teams, local representatives and agencies
- Strong project management skills and the ability to make decisions independently
- Comfort with ambiguity and change that are inherent in a young brand experience
- Prestigeless with high integrity
- Preferably a university degree within the area of Marketing
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills a plus
This position is located in Malmö. It is a full-time permanent position, reporting to the CEO located in New York. Please note that this position includes approximately 5-7 days of travelling per month, primarily in Europe.
Academic Search International assists Purity Vodka with this recruitment. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact Marcus Kleine or Måns Persson, 0708-219545 at Academic Search International. After finishing the first selection process we are now at the interview stage