15 Sep 2019
För kunds räkning – Trade Marketing and Portfolio Manager
Our client is a global player with headquarters in Stockholm. The Group has a diversified portfolio of companies (B2B and B2C) that are leaders in their areas. They’re now looking for an excellent Trade Marketing and Portfolio Consultant, immediately – feburary 2020.
You will be responsible for developing Swedish In-store/digital Trade Marketing campaigns and activation tools that supports the Marketing and Sales strategy for the brand. Examples include launch support for new products, sell-up campaigns and concepts such as multi buy offers etc.
You will also:
- Responsible for the full management of permanent in store tools used by our field sales organization such as shelf pushers and permanent branding in store.
- Responsible for implementing 1-year /sales/ execution plan for the products.
- Consequently, accountable for the A&P BTL budget for the category.Responsible for the project management of events and pop-up stores.
- Project Management of new product development projects making sure that development projects keep the time plan and answer to the development brief.
- Making sure that the cross functional team meet deadlines and are clear on their respective responsibilities and actions and next step in project.
- Follows defined innovation & product development processes.
- Administration and documentation of project.
- Management of trial runs, both small scale in test kitchen along with a chef as well as large scale in production.
- Project Management of improvement projects / product care projects for existing assortment.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- Experience of project management
- Be fluent in Swedish, business fluent in English
- A drive for results and deliver set project goals
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Team player spirit: active listener and collaborative
- Experience in supplier negotiations is a plus
How to apply for this:
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
For more questions about this role, please contact Consultant Manager Emilia Bergström, firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se