8 Jan 2018
External Communication Manager
Mölnlycke Health Care is a world leading manufacturer of single-use surgical and wound care products and services for the professional health care sector. We are divided into two Divisions, Surgical and Wound Care, and we have local sales and marketing offices in total 30 countries in EMEA, North America and Asia-Pacific.
Mölnlycke Health Care started operations as an independent company in 1998 and was acquired by Investor in January 2007. The company has about 7000 employees and manufacturing plants in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Finland, France, Malaysia, Thailand, Poland, the UK, and the US. Please read more at www.molnlycke.com.
External Communication Manager
to Corporate Communications at Headquarters in Gothenburg
This is an exciting time to be part of Corporate Communications at Mölnlycke Health Care. We need to create global awareness of our identity, who we are and what we stand for and we want you to do it. Its a challenging task, but youll have full support from your four colleagues in the Corporate Communications group (Corporate Communications Director, Internal Communications Manager, Online Marketing Specialist and Project and Events Manager).
Youll be working in a small team with big ambitions. That means youll be expected to think strategically and long-term, but you will also need to get very hands-on from time to time. Youll be no stranger to copy writing and youre eager to think big, creatively and out of the box.
Web channels will be the most important tools for getting our message out, so its important that you are passionate and knowledgeable about web, video and social communication. The Online Marketing Specialist will of course be a great support to you.
Your speaking partners will of course be your colleagues in the Corporate Communications group, but you will also get the opportunity to work with top management, our business areas, and HR on a global basis.
This assignment is a temporary one (parental leave replacement) for approximately one year, from August 2012 to August 2013.
The purpose of the position is to create and be responsible for executing the strategy for driving and embedding our Corporate Identity externally on a global basis.
The main responsibilities are:
- Create strategies for communicating our Corporate Identity externally on a global basis.
- Create all corporate printed material for external use such as Sustainability Reports, brochures, job ads, business cards, press releases, etc.
- Plan campaigns for communicating our Corporate Identity externally on a global basis.
- Ensure that Corporate Brand guidelines are adhered to globally.
- Plan and execute external communication strategies in M&A situations.
- Work with external vendors and internal resources to determine scope, tactics and graphic design for printed material and campaigns.
- Develop relationships with external partners, such as charity organizations and journalists, who can help create awareness of the corporate brand.
- Collaborate with HR to determine strategies for employer branding.
Background and Personal qualities
- Passionate about how web and social media fit into the total marketing mix
- Able to think big and out of the box
- Has 5-10 years of full-time experience in marketing or communications
- Able to counsel senior management in a highly professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Highly creative and a pronounced can-do spirit
- Fluent in English (Swedish not a requirement)
Academic Search International assists Mölnlycke Healthcare in this recruitment. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact Mats Nordin, 070-751 67 40, at Academic Search.
To apply follow the link below. We look forward to receive your application, with a personal letter and your CV, as soon as possible but no later than May 20th.ansök tjänsten