8 Jan 2018
Entrematic is looking for a HR-Manager
Entrematic offers a comprehensive range of innovative entrance automation products; industrial doors and docking, residential garage doors, pedestrian doors, gates and barriers, as well as automation and operators for industrial, commercial, institutional and residential applications. Our well-known brands include Normstahl, Dynaco, EM, Ditec, Kelley and Serco.
Aggregating nearly 200 years of specialist expertise, Entrematic aims to be the supplier of choice for distributors and installers.
Normstahl Entrematic are currently looking for a
HR Manager. Reporting into two Managing Directors we are looking for a hands on HR Manager to proactively drive the operational and strategic agenda at our Production facility in Torslanda and Nordic Sales Companies based from Orebro. The HR Manager has a split role and is also responsible for the payroll office that supports approx 20 companies within ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems with payroll services.
This is a stand alone management team position supporting a headcount of approximately 160 employees therefore the role requirements will be varied and the right candidate will be expected to have a practical and pragmatic approach.
Specifically this position is responsible for:
- Act as a HR Business Partner for the managers in the organisation and support with coaching and guidelines within the field of HR area. For example the role is varied and will require your expertise on organisational issues, competence and resource planning, compensation & benefit and salary structures, working hours (in production), rehabilitation and absenteeism.
- The management of all recruitment activities including,
– Managing agency contracts, fee structures and relationships
– Develop and issue all correspondence/administration and documentation
– Manage and deliver a comprehensive induction programme
– Record and prompt Managers on probationary review discussions
– Conduct all exit interviews where appropriate
- Responsible for maintaining a strong relationship and communication with the local Works Council as well as responsible for negotiations.
- Support the managers with training initiatives as well as administration
- Drive the performance management process within the Organisation through annual appraisals, compensation structures and training and development activities. The HR Manager is also responsible for challenging the local talent management process and working with managers to ensure we align our processes.
- Co-ordinate and support the implementation of Group HR initiatives and projects
- Day to day management of the Payroll office where two payroll administrators will report directly to you
- Responsible for cascading the internal communication from HR to the rest of the Organisation.
- To be a good role model for our core values
Background and personal qualities
The ideal applicant will have a university degree in Human Resource Management and have at least 5 years HR generalist experience, preferably gained in a manufacturing environment. As this is a stand alone position you will need to be able to work independently and be highly self motivated. You will also be fluent in spoken and written English as well as Swedish.
Furthermore you have the following skills and capabilities:
Can work autonomously and be self driven
Excellent attention to detail and organisational Skills
Willing and flexible to support the various sites and business needs
Contact and application
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Academic Search International.
For more information about the position please contact Recruitment Consultant Maria Linderum tel 0736-50 31 60 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application, we want as soon as possible, however last March 19, 2013 b>.