15 Sep 2019
EF Corporate Solutions – Sr. Key Account & Business Development Manager
Do you want to join a highly successful sales team in Stockholm? EF Corporate Solutions is looking for a sales professional with an impressive B2B sales track record, a consultative selling style, and strong network within HR and/or procurement in the Swedish market.
EF Corporate Solutions is on the hunt for a sales superstar who thrives in identifying new business opportunities and taking existing clients to the next level. This Sr. Key Account & Business Development Manager will hit the ground running and proactively take charge of opportunities in the Swedish market from day one.
What does EF offer a successful candidate? The opportunity to make a true impact, amazing training opportunities and the chance to quickly build an impressive career in a global company.
This is a role that will combine new business and growing selected existing clients. You will be assigned a new business target from a well-designed database of high potential prospect companies as well as a customer portfolio. For new business, you will be mapping and identifying new business opportunities in Sweden, targeting mainly Fortune 1000 companies. Your existing customer portfolio allows you to follow current clients’ progress and find new pockets of need.
- Design and implement a strategy to meet your targets – high creativity and analytical ability will have to be put into place.
- Work towards clear deliverables in terms of activity level, new business opportunities closed.
- Sell the whole range of EF solutions, drive RFP process and tailoring the proposal to the customers’ needs.
- ‘Conduct your own orchestra’; you will be proactive in collaborating with internal stakeholders in order to help you drive the sales process forward, navigating long lead times and high levels of complexity.
- Quickly build a strong relationship with your customers, acting as a trusted advisor and expert consultant who can help them reach their business goals through strategic investments in language learning programs.
- Be recognised and celebrated by our global organisation for delivering your commitments and exceeding your sales expectations.
- Keep developing yourself sales excellence through Learning and Development initiatives EF Corporate Solutions offers.
In order to fit in to our strong company culture and be successful in the role, we believe you:
- Are a top-notch sales professional, able to manage complex end-to-end B2B sales processes (including conducting a thorough needs analysis and delivering a compelling value proposition to C-level stakeholders).
- Are passionate about selling high quality solutions and making a strong business impact.
- Have always exceeded your sales goals.
- Dream big and are highly ambitious.
- Take calculated risks: nothing is impossible for you and you are always up for a challenge.
- Be creative and full of ideas and have the willingness to push them forward.
- Make no excuses: own both your successes and failures.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment which demands high activity levels.
- Are a skilled and confident communicator who is not afraid to pick up the phone – no matter how senior you are.
- Proven track record in B2B sales (at least 4 years)
- Consultative selling style
- Strong network (ideally with HR stakeholders) a plus
- Experience selling and working in the Swedish market with local customers (examples and figures are required in your application)
- Entrepreneurial mind-set: start-up experience or association founder highly valued
- International experience: study or work outside of Sweden preferred.
- University graduate, preferably with a Business degree or equivalent.
- Native Swedish and fluent English speaker.
About the company
EF is a highly diverse and value driven organisation with a long and successful history. The employees navigate their careers with passion, a can-do attitude and a genuine openness towards change, securing long term success with absolute ownership when delivering top quality solutions to their customers.
EF Corporate Solutions is the B2B division of EF Education First, the largest privately held education company in the world. We deliver large-scale language training solutions for business, education and government. We currently work with over 2,500 organizations in 116 countries, enabling them to achieve their goals by communicating better both internally and with the outside world. www.ef.com/corporate
How to apply
In this recruitment process, Education First is partnering with Academic Search. Questions should be directed to Senior recruitment consultant Martina Josefsson, firstname.lastname@example.org or Recruitment specialist Malin Jangenteg email@example.com.
All information is handled confidentially in accordance with the Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se