8 Jan 2018
Director Planning & Project Controlling
Gambrois a global medical technology company and a leader in developing, manufacturing and supplying products, therapies and services for In-center Care and Self Care Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Renal Intensive Care and Hepatic Care. For decades, Gambro has led the market in renal care development and has been first to market with many groundbreaking innovations. Gambro was founded in 1964 and has more than 8 000 employees, production facilities in 9 countries, sales subsidiaries in more than 40 and sales in more than 100 countries.
Director Planning & Project Controlling
The overall purpose of this position is to lead and drive the groups financial forecasting process from planning to analysis. The position is based at Headquarters in Lund and reports to VP Finance & Accounting.
Responsibilities & duties
- Overall responsibility to define, animate and coordinate the budgeting and forecasting process at Group level
- Coordinate and secure that adequate tools are in place and properly used
- Lead the process for setting up planning and instructions, including defined standardized reporting package and drive implementation throughout the group
- Ensure that relevant KPIs are established that allow tracking of deliverables as defined in strategic plan
- Project manage the budgeting process. Plan and coordinate all activities and timelines to ensure effective cross functional collaboration.
- Work in close cooperation with VP Finance & Accounting, CFO and finance peers at corporate and country level
- Collaborate with the Strategic Planning team to develop and run simulations and scenarios
- Actively develop cross functional networks to more effectively drive continuous improvements in the forecasting process
- Prepare presentation material for top management & Board
- Responsible to define and implement an effective financial controlling of individual projects and initiatives that senior management wishes to control closely. It could deal with restructuring projects, cross country IT projects, acquisitions, etc.
- Manage the controlling of Capital expenditure at Group level. This includes budgeting, forecasting and follow up of actual
Required background, experience and competence
- Significant knowledge and experience in managing all aspects of the forecasting process in a manufacturing environment
- Good knowledge and experience in setting up process oriented documentation and work instructions
- Proven track record of project management
- Proven experience of working with requirements to senior management including setting up and tracking KPIs and financials
- Experience and ability to influence others
- Good knowledge in Business intelligence tools and excel
- Minimum five years experience with financial planning related tasks or experience in management consulting (experience in managing multi countries/sites projects)
- Experience from working in international manufacturing companies
- Masters degree in Business Administration
Overall skills, knowledge and personality
- Excellent communicator (written and oral)
- Very business oriented and good understanding of manufacturing environment
- Very good analytical skills with proven track record
- Structured with ability to present complicated details in a clear and simple visual way
- Hands on, pragmatic problem solver unafraid to explore new areas
- Self-motivating, proactive and ability to work autonomously and in teams
- Fast but at the same time structured, thorough and accurate
- Can easily communicate in English
- High level of integrity
How to apply
In this recruitment Gambro cooperates with Academic Search. If you have any questions, please contact Susan Sjölund or Mats Nordin, 040-6151600, at Academic Search.
The recruitment process is still ongoing. You are welcome to email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in which case we will contact you if we decide to proceed with your application.ansök tjänsten