8 Jan 2018
Deputy Marketing Manager IKEA Sweden
IKEA is a vision-driven company striving to create a better everyday life for the many people. Our business idea is to offer well-designed, functional home furnishing solutions at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. We are still in the beginning of our journey. The need for beautiful home furnishings is close to endless. The purpose of corporate communication is to strengthen and protect the reputation of IKEA. A strong reputation will help us to earn trust among our stakeholders and grow our business.
The Deputy Marketing Manager will have a key role in driving the world´s leading home furnishing brand IKEA to become unique, meaningful and trusted in the eyes of Swedish customers, consumers and co-workers. You will report to Marketing Manager Sweden and be placed in Helsingborg.
The Deputy Marketing Manager will support in leading the marketing team, the development of marketing plans and strategies and will lead through people to secure that plans are executed in the most effective and efficient way. The Deputy Marketing Manager will also take an active part in the development of the Country Business Plan and other important country projects, and will have an organizational responsibility to lead the IKEA FAMILY/CRM and Marketing Intelligence functions.
The IKEA country marketing team includes the functions Market Intelligence, External Communication, IKEA FAMILY/CRM and Local marketing.
Is this your next challenge?
To be successful in the role you have:
- Proven ability of having made a significant difference in positively influencing the business result by leading through people.
- 5-10 years of experience from working in a strategic communication, media and marketing management role. It would be an advantage if you have experience in retail and/or home furniture environment.
- Extensive experience of creating and implementing fact-based strategic plans, setting budgets, and following up goals
- Proven ability to work with strong creative and insights driven marketing.
- Experience of leading and driving marketing activities in the field of CRM – including loyalty and Marketing Intelligence.
- Extensive experience in effective and efficient use and measurement of all media (paid, owned, and earned).
We expect you to be self-reliant with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. You have proven experience in managing and developing people, and you have the ability to influence a management team and a matrix organisation. It would be an advantage if you have experience of being a management team member.
With a creative mindset and the ability to challenge common ways of thinking, we believe that you have the ability to create insights with clear, focused and usable structure. You can inspire and motive others, leading by example in ways that express IKEA values. Values like constantly being on the way with a cost-conscious mindset is important as well as drive change and help IKEA excel in the future.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the worlds leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Academic Search International assists IKEA with this recruitment. We look forward to your application in English as soon as possible.ansök tjänsten