8 Jan 2018
King.com is a worldwide leader in casual social games with over 40 million monthly players and more than 3 billion games played per month globally. King.com offers over 150 exclusive games in 14 languages through its premier destination, King.com (www.king.com), mobile devices, Google+, and Facebook, where it is a top 10 Facebook developer and has over 11 million daily active users. The company is the exclusive provider of online games for leading global portals, websites and media companies. King.com has offices in London, Stockholm, Barcelona, Bucharest, Hamburg, Milan, Malta and San Francisco. For more information, please visit http://about.king.com.
- Building both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis.
- Ongoing reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Working with all parts of the business to identify analytical requirements and formalise an approach for reliable, relevant, accurate, efficient reporting on those requirements
- Translating business needs to technical requirements and implementation.
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies for user acquisition, retention and monetization
- Designing and implementing advanced statistical testing for customized problem solving
- Debugging and problem to ensure delivery of accurate metrics, first time.
- Helping to scope and prioritise future work.
We think that you are
- Experience of dealing with large, real-world datasets (SQL)
- In depth statistical, machine learning, Bayesian knowledge
- Hands on experience with data mining, clustering, segmentation
- Software engineering skills, in languages such as Java, R, Python, etc.
- Big data systems experience (Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, etc)
- Robust statistical significance testing, A/B testing, predictive analytics
- Advanced use of Excel spreadsheets for analytical purposes
The role is as part of the Business Intelligence and Analytics team, looking to further understand, model, predict, segment and monetise King.com customers, and help take King.coms data capabilities to the next level. We are interested in all levels of experience salary commensurate to ability and experience.
In this recruitment process King.com cooperates with Academic Search International. You apply for the position via the link below. Fill in your data and attach a cover letter and CV in English. For more information about the position, contact Recruitment Consultant Jenny Tallving at 0736 50 31 59.ansök tjänsten