8 Jan 2018
Corporate Business Controller
Corporate Business Controller to Kwintet
KWINTET is the leading European provider of professional wear. With brands such as FristadsKansas, Wenaas, Lafont, Bragard, Clinic Dress, Simon Jersey, Acode and B&C, we produce a wide range of high-quality garments, from nurses uniforms to protective wear for the oil and gas industry. KWINTET is dedicated to providing full-service, innovative solutions to fit the needs of our customers and the people who wear our garments. We are headquartered in Malmö, Sweden, and employ more than 3,300 people worldwide. The KWINTET Group was established in 2003 and is owned by the private equity firm IK Investment Partners.
For more information please visit www.kwintet.com
We are looking for a Senior Business Controller for our consultancy business. The person we are looking for is interested in a one year interim contract commencing mid August. This highly qualified and experienced candidate enjoys working in a high paced organization? This person will be playing an important role in providing fast and qualified business analysis for decision making and business improvements.
- Providing management with business analysis and financial communication based on monthly reports, forecasts and budgets
- Ad hoc business analysis
- Identifying, developing and sharing best practice across the Kwintet group
- Supporting local finance management with business analysis
- Working on other tasks and projects that will contribute to improvements of the financial development (on global or regional initiatives)
Background and personal qualities:
- Minimum 5-10 years of professional experience within business controlling/analysis from an international environment
- A University degree in Business Administration or similar
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English (verbally and in writing)
- Business minded i.e. high interest in and a good understanding of business models
- Working approach with a sense of urgency and a high level of tenacity
Since this is a Consultant an Interim assignment, it is important that you are a quick learner and is that you are comfortable in a role as a Consultant.
The position is located in the centre of Malmö, only two minutes walk from the Central Station. You will be reporting to the Head of Business Controlling.
Kwintet cooperates with Academic Search International. You apply to the position via the link below. Fill in your data and attach a cover letter and CV. For more information about the position, contact Recruitment Consultant Catarina Svensson at +46 721-838020. Please submit your application as soon as possible.