6 Apr 2020
Cloetta – Global Brand Manager Läkerol
Are you a results driven and ambitious commercial brand expert ready to take on an exciting new challenge? Do you want to take ownership of one of the strongest brands in Sweden while working in an international setting? Then we want to discuss an opportunity for you to join Cloetta and the global marketing team in Stockholm as their new Global Brand Manager for Läkerol!
Läkerol is a timeless brand and the tastiest mouth-refresher for all occasions. The first box was sold in 1909. For over 100 years, Läkerol has been there for people when they want a fresher breath, soothe the throat or just feel like having something tasty. Läkerol makes people talk.
About the role
As the Global Brand Manager for Läkerol, you will champion, live and protect the core brand purpose and values throughout the organization. You will ensure effective implementation and initiation of brand-building activities to exceed sales and market share targets. You will be responsible for maximizing the long-term brand value and profitability as well as develop and deliver the brand story to consumers, while supporting and overseeing brand story to shoppers and customers.
The Brand Manager is a member of the CMO team and reports to the Category Leader for Refreshment. The position will be based in Stockholm (Solna), but working closely with local brand organisations.
- Leading, developing and implementing the Global Brand Strategy & Marketing in order to drive profitable and strategic brand growth.
- Ensure consistent implementation of brand communication. Drive and initiate the development of key brand communication assets (i.e. advertising, website, social/digital media) in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for in market activation.
- Close cooperation with commercial, operational and innovation teams as well as external agencies to implement brand plans, including participation in brand reviews with key markets/divisions.
- Budget Management, manage annual CMO marketing budget for the Läkerol Brand.
- Product portfolio management, keeping it efficient & effective with a 3-year NPD funnel.
- Execute on the brand communication platform including brand guidelines, brand communication and have overall brand budget ownership.
Your background and profile
To be successful in this role we believe that you have a solid understanding and proven experience in Brand Strategy & Marketing Planning within international FMCG environment and a minimum of 6-8 years’ experience. We believe that you have further experience of;
- Be able to analyze and interpret key drivers of brand development and take swift actions in order to deliver upon key KPI´s – short-term as well as long-term.
- Experience of briefing and working with external agencies and assessing creative responses in line with agreed brand positioning and in the areas of consumer marketing (communication, design, media etc.).
- Solid experience of leading NPD projects that involve innovation, packaging and product development. Demonstrated commercial awareness in pricing and promotional strategies.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written.
We believe that you are a good communicator and that your personality attracts, engage and influence people around you. You have a strong drive for execution, and you thrive in an inspiring and innovative environment. You have analytical capabilities with the ability to see the bigger picture as well as the details, as well as a strategic mindset.
Cloetta, founded in 1862, is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region and The Netherlands. We manufacture and market sugar confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles and chewing gum. In total, Cloetta products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide. Cloetta is a dynamic FMCG company, continuously changing and looking for opportunities for growth. We are an ambitious company, driven to be the best. At Cloetta we tackle challenges with our “will do attitude”. You will be surrounded by colleagues who want to make a true impact on the business. We have a positive attitude, are proud of our company, our brands and products, and, most of all… we love what we do and have fun while doing so!
For this recruitment Cloetta is partnering with Academic Search International. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
We are evaluating applications continuously, so we welcome your application promptly!
For more information about the process please contact Researcher Maja Frick, email@example.com, and for details about the role contact Senior Consultant Martina Josefsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search, Recruitment & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se