8 Jan 2018
Chief Accountant to ArjoHuntleigh
ArjoHuntleigh is dedicated to increasing the quality and efficiency of care. ArjoHuntleighs vision is to be the World Leader in integrated solutions for the care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions. With 5.500 dedicated employees worldwide and annual turnover exceeding 7,5 billion SEK, ArjoHuntleigh serves the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries. ArjoHuntleigh is a part of the GETINGE GROUP, a leading global provider of healthcare solutions.
The company has direct sales organizations in more than 30 countries as well as factories and R&D centers in a number of locations across the world. The headquarters are located in Malmö, Sweden. For more information please visit www.ArjoHuntleigh.com.
Do you want to play an important role in ensuring timely and correct financial information in a dynamic and global organisation? As a Chief Accountant you will be responsible for managing accounts for the Swedish based organizations including R&D, corporate and HQ functions in Malmö.
- Operationally responsible for all bookkeeping and accounts
- Responsible for forecasting and budgeting
- Financial reporting towards internal stakeholders
- Performing analysis of transactions
- Supporting business controllers in business analysis
- Developing, reviewing and controlling internal processes and procedures
Background and personal qualities:
- More than 2 years of experience from a similar or relevant position within an international organization as a Chief Accountant, a Senior Accountant or an Auditor
- Preferably a university degree within the area of finance, accounting or similar
- Experience from supporting R&D projects in beneficial
- English and Swedish proficiency, spoken and written
- Proven ability to work independently
- Experience from an ERP system (ideally M3), Cognos Reporting (or similar) as well as MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Highly organized and analytical
This position is located in Malmö, only five minutes walk from the Central Station. It is a full time position, reporting to the Business Controller.
ArjoHuntleigh cooperates with Academic Search International. You apply to the position via the link below. Fill in your data and attach a cover letter and CV in English. For more information about the position, contact Recruitment Consultant Catarina Svensson at 0721-838020. Please submit your application as soon as possible.