24 May 2018
Weleda – Key Account Manager
Weleda is now looking for an entrepreneurial and experienced Key Account Manager, who, together with the rest of the team, will drive and excel the business for Weleda in Sweden. We are looking for an entrepreneurial candidate with strong drive and commercial mindset.
About the role as Key Account Manager for Weleda Sweden
We see that you are a purpose driven person with a strong business acumen combined with a sense of how to successfully create win-win situations for all parties! You will be part of the world’s most sustainable company and in charge of taking Weleda to the next level in Sweden by driving exceptional sales and customer relationships on Key Accounts.
You will join the expanding Weleda team in the Nordics and report to the Nordic Sales Manager/Director. The position is based at Weleda’s beautiful office in Stockholm, at Söder Mälarstrand.
- Create profitable growth, working closely with your Key Account customers ensuring the country’s sales targets are met
- You are responsible for implementing strategic as well as tactical goals for the company both on short and long term.
- Plan, execute and follow up on your customers and develop individual customer plans
- Be visible and create prospects plans in the Swedish market
- Grow market share for the Weleda brand through a category management approach.
- Analyze and evaluate your customers’ development, preconditions on the market as well as monitoring your competitors.
- Develop mutual value through strong relations with all customers in order to drive further sales
- Analyze efficiency of different promotional activities and manage the trade budgets accordingly
- Define and agree on product category strategy for long-term growth for each account
- Set promotional objectives by category with each customer on a national level
- Monitor forecasting to assure customer service level targets are met
- Take part in and contribute in the strategic and analytical work
We see that you have the following to succeed in this role:
- Academic degree
- Experience from a commercial role, preferably as Key Account Manager within FMCG, Pharmacy and/or relevant Retail
- You have good experience from negotiations and communications with customers
- You have a strong business sense and knowledge of Swedish grocery, pharmacy and/or retail
- You have experience in analyzing market data, drawing conclusions, presenting and implementing them efficiently
- Good Swedish and good understanding of business English
Your personality profile:
- Entrepreneurial, action oriented with a curious and positive attitude
- Self-starting and result oriented with a strong sense of responsibility
- Flexible with an ability to shift focus and prioritize what is most important for the moment.
- Very good analytical ability combined with a strategical view and an operational way of working
- Reflective and attentive towards others with great skills in building good relationships
- Good communication skills, humble, attentive and engaged in the dialogue with others
- Results oriented and sales oriented with a strong will of driving the business forward
As a person you have a genuine desire to drive business and a winning attitude to achieve the established targets whilst exploring new growth opportunities.
Swiss based Weleda is the world’s leading manufacturer of certified natural and organic skin care and one of the best-known providers of natural pharmaceuticals. Starting in Switzerland back in 1921, Weleda’s aim is to maintain, support and restore human health. We do this with pride, and with social, environmental and economic responsibility.
Weleda has received prestigious awards for our commitment to sustainability, and is by several independent institutions rated as the most sustainable company and brand in the World.
Weleda was established on the Nordic market in 1956. With local organizations in all Nordic markets, the Nordic Head Office is situated on Söder Mälarstrand in Stockholm.
Are you ready to join? In this recruitment process, Weleda is working with Academic Search. For more question, please contact Senior recruitment consultant, Jeanette Ammilon, 0701-65 3103, Jeanette.email@example.com
Please apply via the “apply now” button below as soon as possible.
All information is handled confidentially and in accordance with Academic Search integrity Policy as well as the new data protection law, GDPR. This means that we can ONLY handle your application via the “apply now” button. Thank you for understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se