16 Jan 2018
The Perstorp Group – Global Marketing Manager
We are looking for another experienced Marketing Manager, with strong interpersonal and relationship skills, to come and join our team based in Malmö, Sweden. If you have experience from an international and industrial environment and a real passion for making a difference and exercising natural creativity then you may just be what we are looking for.
The main responsibilities for the position as Marketing Manager are:
- Develop Marketing Strategy and execute the annual Marketing plans.
- Enhance and develop Perstorp’s offer to new and existing customers based on their true needs.
- Responsible for the approved budget and securing the most efficient method of delivery of marketing activities across all our communication channels.
- Transform customer and market segment insights into valuable business opportunities.
- Market analysis, incl gathering of market intelligence
Background and personal qualities:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a marketing role (market analysis skills is a plus).
- Experience from working in an international environment in a marketing led organisation
- Experience from working in an industrial company (the chemical industry is a plus).
- Strong commercial acumen
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- A university degree in Marketing or Business administration.
- Ability to build strong relationships with international teams and local colleagues.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to make decisions independently.
- Prestigeless with high integrity
- Driven with an entrepreneurial mindset.
This position is located in Malmö. It is a full-time permanent position, reporting to the Vice President Marketing. Please note that this position includes approximately 2-3 days of travelling per month.
Academic Search assists Perstorp AB with this recruitment. If you have questions regarding the recruitment process or the position, please contact Recruitment consultant Louise Falck Edeheim, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You apply to the position by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV and cover letter in English.
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible and we really look forward receiving your application.
The Perstorp Group, a trusted world industrial leader, places focused and market-driven innovation at your fingertips. Our culture of performance builds on 135 years of experience and represents a complete chain of solutions in organic chemistry, process technology and application development. As a global leader in high growth niches, such as powder and UV cured coatings, plasticizers, synthetic lubricants and grain preservation, we are committed to develop products providing essential properties to enhance the quality, performance and profitability of our customers products and processes. As we look to the future, we strive for the development of smarter and safer products and sustainable processes that reduce environmental impact and create real value in end-products. Perstorp has approximately 1,500 employees and manufacturing units in Asia, Europe and North America. Sales in 2016 amounted to SEK 11,3 billion. Discover your winning formula at www.perstorp.com
Fler aktuella uppdrag
Nedan ser du ytterligare uppdrag