24 May 2018
Paulig Foods – Commercial Activation Specialist
Paulig Foods is looking for a Commercial Activation Specialist
Are you driven by simplifying, clarifying and improving business results and do you have poise and interpersonal skills that makes you the perfect link between marketing and sales? If yes, you might be our new Commercial Activation Specialist.
As a Commercial Activation Specialist, you are responsible for planning and executing the commercial implementation process: timeline, deliverables, learnings and best practice sharing. You are also the champion for annual go to market packages for our brands Santa Maria, Risenta and Gold & Green towards central and local marketing teams.
We believe that you are a great communicator and have an instinctive feeling of which communications channels to use depending on the message and target group. Your communicative approach contributes to your ability of building teams on distance. Transforming administrative follow-up tasks to concrete actions comes to you naturally. You should feel comfortable in setting targets and in requesting deliveries from senior managers in order to achieve ambitious objectives.
You will report directly to the Head of Country Marketing and you will be placed in Paulig Foods office in Mölndal.
Your key challenges are to:
1. Structure how we follow up local performance.
2. Set the yearly commercial implementation process and structure
3. Build relationship with local management.
Your responsibilities are:
- Establish and ensure ways of working and analysing market performance across Europe
- Monitoring and analysing ROI and A&P according to clear priorities & KPIs.
- Structure, coordinate and facilitate learnings sharing and best practises across markets
- Proactively develop and improve commercial activation within the division
- Plan and execute commercial implementation process:
- Set and manage time schedule
- Coordinate with all stakeholders
- Responsible for coordination of annual go to market packages (timings and content)
- Facilitate commercial team and hand over meetings
- Degree in marketing, business administration or equivalent.
- Commercial experience from a medium to large FMCG Company with at least 3-5 years within marketing, sales or category management.
- Manage projects with a proven positive record of accomplishment.
- Analytical mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident, Communicative, Team player, Striving for excellence, Self-driven, structured and motivated
- Fluent both in written and spoken English.
Information about Paulig Foods Division
With around 850 employees in 13 countries and sales in 34, the Paulig Foods division of Paulig Group is an international player to be reckoned with. Under the brand names Santa Maria, Risenta and Gold&Green, the division offers international food concepts, flavourings and naturally healthy food products. Net sales amounts to approx. 350 million EUR (2017) and the division’s production units are located in Sweden and Estonia.
Are you Paulig Foods’ new Commercial Activation Specialist? In this recruitment process, Paulig Foods is working together with Academic Search. For more question, please contact Senior Recruitment Consultant, Jeanette Ammilon, 0701-65 3103, Jeanette.firstname.lastname@example.org
You apply by clicking on the ”Apply now” button below, where you enter your personal details, enclose CV and cover letter written in English. Please apply by June 4. All information is handled confidentially in accordance with Academic Search Integrity Policy as well as the new data protection act, GDPR. This means that we can only process applications coming through the applications system. Thank you for your understanding.
Academic Search International is one of Scandinavia’s most merited companies within Executive Search & Interim Management. Our focus is people with documented manager- and specialist competences. We have close collaborations with national and international companies with strong brands and purpose. Our mission is to unite the best qualified candidates with the toughest challenges at the most interesting companies in Sweden. Our values are KNOWLEDGE, ENGAGEMENT, RESPONSIBILITY and COLLABORATION. Through these values, we make a difference in all our relationships. www.academicsearch.se
Sökord: Marknadsföring, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Kommersiell, Commercial Manager, Sälj, Sales, Sales Manager