17 Oct 2017
Hiab – Executive Assistant
Hiab is looking for an Executive Assistant
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join us at the Hiab head office located in the city centre of Malmö, Sweden.
ABOUT OUR JOURNEY
Our mission is to keep everyday life moving by unlocking the full potential of load handling in our customer’s businesses. The pioneering spirit of HIAB, being reliable and caring, are foundations of how we work and what we stand for. Our vision is to be the number one partner in global on-road load-handling, inspiring and shaping the industry.
Hiab is global leader in its industry and also fundamentally transforming. From market leading equipment, we emphasize our total offering of equipment, intelligent services and new connected solutions as a total offering to the market. We deliver value adding solutions to our customers in a proactive way throughout the lifecycle.
Hiab is also on an exciting journey to digitalize our business and offering. We just introduced Google as our common communications and collaboration suite across the company. Do you want to join our exiting journey?
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Executive Assistant you will support the business’ Sales & Service SVP and Senior Management team, 10 persons included. You will have a very central and important role for the management team, giving administrative support when it comes to presentations, preparations, travel bookings, events etc. Therefore we are looking for a very professional, experienced Executive Assistant with excellent communication, administration and time management skills.
The Executive Assistant is placed at the Hiab head office located in the city centre of Malmö, Sweden and reports to VP Services. Some travels may occur.
- Perform all administrative tasks according to established guidelines and procedures so that these activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Administrative support to include preparation of documents and proofing, Power Point presentations etc.
- Diary management and agenda preparation
- Arranging and coordination of meetings and events, travel and processing travel expenses and all other relevant duties.
- Providing expert administrative and office support as well as any other ad hoc roles required
To thrive in this position we believe you have experience from similar roles, preferably from an international company. The ideal candidate should be flexible, adaptable, driven and able to work to strict deadlines. Attention to detail and accuracy are required and also a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
In addition we believe that you have:
- Relevant University Degree and/or qualification.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working at a similar senior administration level.
- Experience of working for a fast moving global Company.
- Experience in use of Google – Google Gmail; Sheets, Presentations and Documents is essential.
- Experience in compliance, data protection and invoicing would be desirable.
Personality and drive are equally important as competence and experience. As a person we believe you are:
- Flexible, adaptable, driven and able to work to strict deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- English and Other Languages.
This is a role in a truly global business, in which you will have a very important central role working closely with and support the management team.
Working in Hiab will also give you opportunities for personal and professional growth and our multicultural environment will give you experience that is valued around the world.
CONTACT AND INFORMATION
In this recruitment HIAB works with Recruitment consultant Louise Falck Edeheim at Academic Search International. You apply the position by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV and cover letter.
For more information about the position please contact Louise Falck Edeheim, email@example.com.
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible, we contact and interview continuously during the process. We really look forward receiving your application. To apply, click here.
Hiab is the world’s leading provider of on-road load handling equipment. Customer satisfaction is the first priority for us. Hiab's product range includes HIAB loader cranes, JONSERED recycling and forestry cranes, LOGLIFT forestry cranes, MOFFETT truck mounted forklifts and MULTILIFT demountables, as well as DEL, WALTCO and ZEPRO tail lifts. www.hiab.com
Hiab is part of Cargotec. www.cargotec.com
Fler aktuella uppdrag
Nedan ser du ytterligare uppdrag