17 Oct 2017
Hedson Technologies – Global Marketing and Sales Support Manager
Hedson Technologies, the market leader in equipment for car refinishing and repairs, is expanding. We are now looking for an experienced B2B Global Marketing and Sales Support Manager with the drive and ability to grow the market and mindshare of our brands and products on a global scale.
- Are you a goal-driven person with strong marketing communications and business acumen?
- Can you bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to the organization to advance business opportunities forward?
- Would you like to be working for a leading group with focus on value creation?
Then you might be the person we are looking for.
Role and responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and implementing company marketing strategy to achieve KPI´s and support sales targets in the local and regional markets
- Drive the digitalization of the Hedson offering and communication
- Use analytical skills to research global, regional and local market conditions. Analyze channel structure, develop and implement sales/marketing strategies, support product launches and take strategic as well as tactical marketing and sales initiatives.
- Continue to build and implement the Hedson Partner Program and other strategic marketing initiatives
- In cooperation with portfolio managers and academy trainers, lead, document and plan the Hedson Academy initiative
- Lead and prioritize tactical sales support initiatives i.e. central pre- and post-sales resource, events, exhibitions etc.
- Support growth ambitions and brand expansion in the local/regional marketing in close cooperation with the Regional Sales Managers
- Lead and develop communication strategy (internally and externally) in cooperation with regional marketing resources, portfolio managers and Hedson management team
- Develop and implement sales tools described in the Hedson Sales Manual
- Lead existing marketing resources and build organization over time to support Hedson growth
- Responsible for the OPEX budget and cost control within area of responsibility
You will have four direct reports plus four indirect (local marketing resources). You report to our Global Commercial Director and you will be a part of the global commercial team. The position requires travel activities and is located at Hedson HQ in Malmö, Sweden.
- Relevant marketing background from B2B with a sales and/or business development experience
- Experience of building, leading and developing an international marketing organization
- Interest in technical sales, with focus on value selling
- Experience in building a digitalization of offering, finding new channels to the marketplace
- Fluent English in writing and speaking. Additional languages is a plus (preferably German)
- University degree
How to apply
Academic Search International is assisting Hedson in this recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please contact Mats Nordin, Senior Executive Consultant at Academic Search, +46 707516740.
To apply follow the link below. We look forward to receiving your cover letter and CV, written in Swedish or English. Please, send us your application as soon as possible but no later than October 30th 2017.
Hedson Technologies, based in Malmö, Sweden, is the world market leader in equipment for car refinishing and repairs and a partner of automotive after sales companies. With its trademarks Drester, IRT and Herkules the Company focuses on cleaning, drying and lifting solutions. Hedson Technologies is a global player selling to customers in 73 countries across the globe. Visit www.hedson.com for more information.
Fler aktuella uppdrag
Nedan ser du ytterligare uppdrag