25 Jun 2017
Baxter – Global Project Managers
Baxter is a global company headquartered in Deerfield, Chicago, USA. In the Nordic countries, Baxter has offices for sales and marketing in Stockholm, Helsinki, Oslo and Copenhagen. North of Stockholm, in Rosersberg, is a Nordic center for storage and distribution. Lund has research and development in blood dialysis, manufacture of machinery and accessories for blood dialysis as well as a distribution center.
Our employees around the world are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us as a company in doing work that matters. Do you want to know why it is so wonderful to work for Baxter? Go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY89yj_zSIo
Global Project Managers to Baxter in Lund
We are looking for two Project Managers that will be responsible for project management of an electromechanically focused portfolio. We offer a creative work environment with challenging tasks within the electromechanical field and you will be part of a great and skilled team.
The position is an essential and central role and you are direct involved with other key functions such as R&D, marketing, quality assurance, manufacturing, and regulatory organizations at Baxter and with external stakeholders. The responsibility is further to:
- Ensure successful achievement of project goals, within the budget and on time.
- Be responsible for managing multiple projects at various stages
- Be responsible for planning and scheduling all day-to-day activities.
- Drives projects and programs by establishing and executing project plans (scope, risk, schedule, resource & budget needs, financial analysis, etc.)
The person will be placed in Lund and report to Director, Program Management within Baxter.
Who you are
To be able to succeed in this role, we believe that you are/have:
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in science or engineering, with 3-5 years project management experience
- PMI or equivalent Certification desired
- Project leader experience, preferably in electro-mechanical development within regulated industry
- Good team player with ability to work in a team or independently
- Good Communication skills and ability to discuss with partners at all level
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrate leadership and proficient supervisory skills
What we offer
It is a challenging opportunity for you and also a chance to work in a diverse team with a great mix of people. Joining Baxter means joining a team that you can truly learn from!
We encourage our employees to develop their skills to meet the demands of an ever-changing work environment, providing them with opportunities to achieve personal and professional goals that will make them valued contributors throughout their careers. If you have an interest in this great opportunity and think you can make a difference then this could well be the role for you. If you want to learn more about career opportunities go to http://www.baxter.com/careers.page
Contact and application
Academic Search International assists Baxter (former Gambro) in this recruitment process.
For more information about the position please contact Senior Executive Consultant Louise Falck Edeheim, email@example.com.
You are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible, through the link below. We really look forward receiving your application.
Who we are
Baxter touches millions of lives every day. Our products and services are essential building blocks of healthcare. You’ll find Baxter’s products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide. You’ll find us in clinics and in the home. Patients and providers rely on Baxter for lifesaving renal and medical products.
Our mission to save and sustain lives inspires our work and our commitment to expanding access to care, providing cost-effective healthcare solutions, delivering quality products and advancing innovations for the world.
Our 50,000 employees serve patients and clinicians in more than 100 countries and are dedicated to ensuring Baxter is there when patients need care.
Our inclusive culture and a diverse workforce drives innovation, creates trusted partnerships with customers, suppliers, and community partners, and contributes to the success and sustainability of our business.
Fler aktuella uppdrag
Nedan ser du ytterligare uppdrag